• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Keep Any Pets?

I keep a clownfish as a throw back to my WildWorld game where I had one as well.

There are a few different "pets" in my home. I keep a pet frog in the main room/living room of my house but that's the only living creature that I keep.
frog1.jpeg

I have a cat inspired set up in my Rep's bedroom with a cat tower and bowl.
cat1.jpeg

In the spare bedroom of my house there's a dog inspired set up with the pet bed and Mom's plush.
dog1.jpeg

I've got this adorable dog named Rover. He's always there to welcome me when I step into my house. I've set up a cozy little corner with a pet bed and food bowl for him in my house. But you know, sometimes I can't help but wish I had a cute little cat to keep Rover company.

I have a pet Koi fish in my bedroom, but I agree, the tank is too small. IRL my husband and I keep fish, and when he say my fish in my AC room, he immediately commented "that tank is way too small" lol.

I have three "pets"! A dog (Mom's Plushie, Puppers Variant), a tarantula (Tarantula Model), and a lil' tiger (Paper Tiger). They all just sit together in my living room right now X] but everyone here has a wonderful set-up with their pets, I'm inspired!

I can’t stand that this game puts the goldfish in a bowl, that’s a huge no no
( ̄^ ̄)
But I have a dog!

I haven't gotten around to designing a space for any specific creatures, but I tend to hoard gyroids and the critters I caught, but I also dislike the designs of their enclosures in New Horizons, especially for large species of fish; though the tank-less creatures are amazing. Having models made sort of removes the aspect of seeing them, well, alive and moving.
All your creative uses of them fill me with fuzzy feelings, though.

I'm a little picky with the sea critter's aquariums, I'd like if each could have more corals/greenery in them. I wish there were more unique containers too, the black lids are a bit boring.

GBMz985aQAAFpHA

So I settled on the sea anemone since it's colorful itself. If I could catch another barreleye fish, maybe I'll use that instead.

i keep a Weird Dog in my front yard

IMG_5849.JPG

otherwise not really. i'm kinda bothered by the implications behind the hamster cage, birdcage, etc when you can also have those animals as your actual neighbours lmao. and like other people in here the size and ethicality of the fish tanks bothers me too

I had a hermit crab in memory of RM of BTS who loves crabs. I was roleplaying RM when I caught it and put it in my house in game. Then later that same year, I roleplayed as Jungkook of BTS and got rid of it. Jungkook replaced the hermit crab with a phonograph which was switched to a microphone later. Here's a script of what happened.

Jungkook: * evil baby laugh after he releases RM's hermit crab*

RM: * goes into the house in game* Where's my crab.

Jungkook: * still giggling quietly*

Jin: the maknaes must have been up to something while you were gone.

RM: JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin: oh boy JK you in trouble.

Jungkook: oh my god. * start singing Run by BTS as he runs from RM*

RM: JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! where's my frickin crab

J

RM: YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER.

RM: AHA BUSTED. DANG IT I LOST HIM.

V: hyung I found him.

Jungkook: Taehyung. You going to blow my cover.

RM: JIN PUNISHMENT.

Jin: grab his ankles then slap his butt.

Jungkook: oh shoot. * scared and whimpering* MOMMY

RM: what did I say about my crab

Jimin: don't release it.

RM: And what did JK do

Jimin and V: release the crab.

RM: and what do we do when JK breaks a rule.

Jin,SUGA,J-Hope,V,Jimin: SLAP HIS BUTT!!!

RM approaches Jungkook and slaps his butt.

Jungkook eventually saying sorry in a crying tone as RM slaps his butt.

I have a cat tree at home but I didn't bother to make a "fake cat" on a cushion. The cat is hiding somewhere I guess. I also have the beagle coloring of the toy dog. I have a beagle IRL so I had to put it there :D

i keep a Weird Dog in my front yard

View attachment 525582

otherwise not really. i'm kinda bothered by the implications behind the hamster cage, birdcage, etc when you can also have those animals as your actual neighbours lmao. and like other people in here the size and ethicality of the fish tanks bothers me too
what the dog doin

also i have a pet snapping turtle roaming free in my backyard and a frog in my house im pretty sure, and i had one of the big ocean clams too in my basement but im currently redoing my basement so im not sure if ill put it back there or not when im done. it is kinda weird that i have a pet frog with two frog villagers and the frog's tank is kinda small but i like to think i take the frog out on walks often ya know. or have it perch on my shoulder when im walking around town.

I have accumulated a couple puppies throughout the holiday season... I thought they were cute and didn't want to store them, so I put them in my kitchen.

Now they help me out whenever I'm cooking!

I have 2 snapping turtles on the beach. i also have the doggie plush in my house and i put a custom design of a cat curled up in the pet bed. in my basement i have a full wall aquarium but its pillars and moving wallpaper so not really pets per se.

I have a free range snapping turtle that roams my living room. And anglerfish have always been my favorite of the AC fish, so I keep one in my bedroom. A dog or a hamster would feel…..a little too far, I think.

Back