• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
I dont have the patience to not run, ha, ha. And i dont have paths, so there are dirt patches everywhere. B

Sometimes. Depends how impatient I am. But I've paths and don't really care much for flowers, so no reason not to run really.

Sometimes.

I don't run in other towns, even dream towns. In my own, I only run on Main Street, the beach, over the plaza, and where cobblestone is beneath my paths. Even though I have paths, I still don't run on them, instead walking at the fastest pace. On grass, I go even slower to the point where my feet don't even kick up dust. Grass wear makes me paranoid.

Last edited:
Only on my paths, and never in other people's towns. I'm paranoid about grass wear and trampling my flowers.

I run pretty often in my town, but only on my paths.

After all, I wouldn't have put down paths if I wasn't going to run. :p

I try not to unless I am trying to get something done that's frustrating me. Otherwise, as I have no paths yet I'd hate to ruin my grass...or my haphazardly growing massive flower collection spread nonsensically where I had space -.-

not really i mean the grass makes up my path so i try to keep my grass looking healthy

I didn't know about grass wear in the beginning ( I've played WW but it was ageeees ago) and when I noticed my grass was eroding too much, I decided never to run again ( and I don't- only at the beach and island). The town is not that big anyway.

I didn't know about grass wear in the beginning

Same with me! I used to run around all the time for about a month. Then I read about it and noticed that the grass in my town looked like complete crap xD There are paths in my town now but I still see some of the grass is growing back in some places.

I technically run sometimes, but only ever along the beach, in the train station or tree plazas, or on Main Street.

I didn't realize grass wear was a thing until probably like two or three months ago. And by that time I already had a bad patch of grass wear in the shape of a path between my Retail and the train tracks. Doh >_< Now I only run on the paths I've laid down.

I only run on the plaza, train station, and the beach. Until I get paths, it's walking for me.

I have my paths outlined with flowers, so I don't really need designs...but yes, I run in my town.
I want dirt roads :O

Sometimes. It usually when I'm trying to get to the train station without a ping.
When Saharah says quickly I start running. I've done laps around the park with Saharah.
Pay back for time when I got normal carpet and walls.

Back