• Total voters

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
This was a question I've been meaning to ask the TBT community ever since I started to visit dream towns.
I've noticed a lot of people have flowers in their town so it must be hard to runaround.

I personally do run in my town even though I have a lot of flowers. My main path is wide enough and my flowers are boxed in by enough bushes that I can avoid trampling them. ^^

I always run in my town, but never in other peoples towns. I've even probably ran some of my flowers over and have tripped on them lol

I always run in my town, but never in other peoples towns. I've even probably ran some of my flowers over and have tripped on them lol

Yeah, I never run in other towns. It's just common courtesy IMO. ^^

I would if I had paths. I don't though, so I don't to avoid looking at grass wear.

I never run in my town, and it's polite not to run in other people's. It's nicer to walk anyway.

I know where my paths are so I know when to stop and start running.

Its easier to stop and start knowing pressing the run button WONT RUB OUT MY PATH UNLIKE AC:CF

Always, particularly on paths, and except on flowers of course. I'm too impatient to just walk. :p

Last edited:
At certain times. With my paths laid down already I know when there's bushes lining the path (run), and when there's hybrids (walk). I have killed hybrids by accidental running in the past, however. :p

I always run in my town - on the paths of course. Places like my park or my bamboo forest I don't run in - and I run in areas that I barely started in.

I only run in my own town. I trample my flowers sometimes, but I usually don't care because they are my flowers and I can replace them. I don't like when other people run in my town though :(

I know where my paths are so I know when to stop and start running.

Its easier to stop and start knowing pressing the run button WONT RUB OUT MY PATH UNLIKE AC:CF
What the heck?
Running on paths rubs them out? Urgh that's really annoying.

Also I did not even consider grass wear. I thought that happens when you walk a lot too though? :eek:

What the heck?
Running on paths rubs them out? Urgh that's really annoying.

Also I did not even consider grass wear. I thought that happens when you walk a lot too though? :eek:

yeah if you stopped on city folk and started running again, it would rub out the square then run.

I always run on my paths in my town. Except when I keep tripping :( Had and incident with a pink carnation :( Poor thing. I never run in other peoples towns. Unless they say I can. Even then I am cautious.

Sometimes when I'm trying to make natural dirt paths to certain places ^.^, and/or when I need to rush.

i'm trying to make a town mostly comprised of natural paths, so i run most everywhere.

Back