Switch
8031-5514-2148
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Which one is easier to learn? Which do you prefer to use?

i’ve had to use both for school assignments in the past, and i preferred google sheets. i found it easier to navigate and learn how to use, though excel wasn’t too bad either!

I prefer Excel when I can get it... it just feels more intuitive than Google Sheets, and I'm fairly certain it has more features as well. To me Google Sheets is like discount Excel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't used enough of either to really decide so they're both about the same to me. Maybe google sheets is a little bit better because I think it's slightly prettier?

LibreOffice Calc. It's also free, but as far as I know, is only for desktop.

i like google sheets even though it kinda feels like it doesn't have all the features excel might. i feel like excel has more features that you kinda have to know about or how to use/access. google sheets feels simpler and more user friendly to me. bonus points cause it's free and syncs up to my email/drive which i know the whole microsoft ecosystem thing can do too, but i just like google's user interface more

For me they are about the same. I use Google Sheets more because of my constant use of Google products

I use LibreOffice Calc. It's free and open source, and does everything I need it to do.

Excel but that's because it's the only one I've used before and that was when I was in middle school.
Same. My computer class did some fun projects using Excel in middle school, like making a wishlist and typing in our classmates’ names and birthdays. As for the other google microsoft copycats, I use those nowadays. I don’t like microsoft stuff anymore, it’s such a mess and a pain to use in my opinion.

I've never used Google Sheets and Excel always goes over my head, even after learning to use the programme in college. 😂

I'm more used to using Google sheets but since I dont use either to their full potential, I'd rate them about equally!

Back