do you have a favorite number?

Not really, but I suppose when picking numbers alot of the time I'd pick 5, 25, 15, 7, 8 and I do see them often, whatever that would mean.

76. That number flows, looks and sounds cool, is big while having room for growth, and I’ve repeatedly seen it in media (probably because it sounds/looks nice it gets used lol)

No real reason, I’ve just loved the number since I was way younger. :)

This is easy for me to answer lol my faves are 0 and 8 because I love it when numbers end in zero, it just feels so complete to me and is highly satisfying to my OCD, and 8 because of that perfect loop, perfect shape (and totally not because my birthday is 8/8 which is so symmetrical and pleasing to my eyes haha)

My favorite number has been 25 since I was a kid. I believe it started because 5 was originally my favorite number, and 5*5 is 25, so 25 naturally became my favorite once I learned multiplication~

Mine's number 8. I don't have a reason for it, but I've always liked it.

My favourite number is 8 because it is perfectly symmetrical

not sure what i said last time but definitely 7. i dont know why, i just really like 7.

4 and 13. 4 because it was my assigned number in school and 13 because that's the number on which I was born haha

I’m so shallow but it’s really nice to see people having 4 as their favorite number. I’ve had one too many instances of me running into the number 4 that it’s become a significang number for me.

- I was born on the 4th of January
- My old crush/best friend‘s class number was 4 (he was a significant person in my life when I was younger)
- I won a few ”pick a number” raffles where I chose the number 4. I know I won one of those raffles on TBT, haha.
- My math team won a class contest because of the number 4. It was a tiebreaker question for first place and the question was something complex about a circle. Since we were all stumped, someone in the group asked, “Y’know let’s just put someone‘s favorite number” and I shouted 4 so that’s what they wrote. We also put a pi at the end because idk circles like pi. You can’t IMAGINE the shock on our faces when the answer was 4π.

Back