do you have a favorite number?

My favourite number is 33. Always been lucky 🍀💜

I don't have a favorite number per se, but I like even numbers. I always like to end things on an even number, like a book I'm reading, etc.

My favorite number is 9. I don't know why. It's just always been 9. I also like the number 6 because it's the reverse so if number 9 was taken, like on a sports uniform, I would use 6 instead. I really favor multiples of 3 for some reason.

I'm also one of the rare people who likes the number 13, but it's not my favorite.

My favorite day of the year, Halloween, is the 31st of October. Additionally, while I'm not superstitious, I like that 31 is 13 in reverse, so it's as if it's the opposite of the "unlucky" number.

I don't know but I like 42.

3 has been my favorite for the last few years. Other honorable mentions are 8, 9, 11, and 22.

69 and 420. 6 has always been my favourite number for some reason. i don’t know why since it doesn’t hold any significance to me, nor do i think it’s my lucky number or anything, i’ve just always liked it haha. i’m also fond of the number 25 as i won a purple star fragment collectible with that post number in a giveaway @/SpaceTokki77 hosted last year! 💜

I like the numbers 1, 2, 8, 12, 13 and 600, and I don’t like the number 3. Once, there was a male cow in a field on the side of the road, and he was mostly black and very friendly, and he had an ear-tag that said 13, and I’ve just remembered that is why I like the number 13. 🐮😊

9. I turned 9 on 09/09/09, and it was the same day I played Pokémon for the first time. 9 is my lucky number. Even my dad's birthday is also 9/9.

I don’t have a favorite number, but I do like (19)87 because it’s the birth year of someone who is very special to me.

Oh yes, my favourite would be 39.

I don't specifically know why, but I get over excited whenever i see it anywhere. I got these wooden numbers just so I could have the number 39 on my wall.
It almost feels like a guilty pleasure, just seeing a door number with 39, I have to point it out to anyone whose with me, and get super focused on it and brightens up my day.

Back