• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Favourite Number from 1 to 10

best number?

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 4 8.7%

Votes: 7 15.2%

Votes: 6 13.0%

Votes: 7 15.2%

Votes: 3 6.5%

Votes: 4 8.7%

Votes: 8 17.4%

Votes: 5 10.9%

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
I would normally pick 7 but...
I decided on 2
If you know who Agent 2 from Splatoon is, there's the reason.

4 is the best. it's 1/4th of 16, which is the best non-1-10 number imo. It's considered unlucky by a lot of people but I don't care. That makes it even better.

maybe I’m weird but my bday has 7 and it feels unlucky for that reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

I chose 5 bc it just feels right if you know what I mean

3 has always been lucky for me. If I have won anything 3 or 33 has always brought me luck 🍀

It’s so special that 3 people now have voted for 3
IMG_2434.jpeg

I’ve always really been fond of 6. I’m not sure why. It’s not a special number to me or one that has any significant meaning, I’ve just always liked it for so reason. Where are all my 6 lovers at!!

I also like 2 because of how many there are in my birthdate. I was born on March 2nd 2002!

4. It started because of a soccer player I had a crush on when I was 11. But then it became about how it proved to be lucky over the years. 3 is my second favorite because it’s just…cute in a way (I agree with Zerous that it’s totally green XD) and it’s also my birth day number.

8 was always a number that I really liked (it just looks pleasant and when you turn it it's basically the symbol for infinity).

And now guess what. My boyfriend is born on the 8th of August. Fate. 😜

Number 5, I've always considered it to be, "the middle number", as that's 5 numbers after 1, and 5 numbers before 10.

I also like 2, because of the amount of 2's in my birthdate. I was born on 12/22/2000.

Back