• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever feel like coming back to a game, but you don't have the motivation to come back to it?

Do you ever feel like going back to a game, but you don't have the motivation to?

• Definitely

Votes: 74 97.4%
  • Not really

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
happens all the time with skyrim. i got to the point where i finished all the questlines and only have some random side quests, so i always feel like there's not much point in playing it even though i love it. and i have other characters but bc i've already done the main quests i don't have much motivation to play through everything again

also a bunch of rhythm games that i always get notifs about events for but i never feel like playing them, again, even though i love them

happens all the time with skyrim. i got to the point where i finished all the questlines and only have some random side quests, so i always feel like there's not much point in playing it even though i love it. and i have other characters but bc i've already done the main quests i don't have much motivation to play through everything again

also a bunch of rhythm games that i always get notifs about events for but i never feel like playing them, again, even though i love them
I keep forgetting about Skyrim. There are just so many games that keep me from playing Skyrim. I’ll play for a bit and then suddenly some other game has my full attention.

all. the. time. idk how many games i've picked up for a bit and then never touched again. astral chain unfortunately is one of those, i started it and i liked it since i like platinums other games, but new horizons came out and i dropped it. someday i'll go back to it but idk if i'm that interested in it.

Yep, Pokemon Unite for sure. I'd love to rank up further in the game, but just don't have the motivation to. Same thing for several other games I own.

All the time, usually when I've been demoralized by failing one too many times at a challenging part in one.

Pokkén DX is a game that I keep forgetting about. It’s not that I dislike it but it really isn’t the type of fighting game that I would actually play.

Back