• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you enjoy minecraft?

Here is a strange opinion: I don't enjoy Minecraft, but I love Dragon Quest Builders. I've even described Dragon Quest Builders as a superior version of Minecraft with a third party view and an actual story.

So I have no idea why I dislike Minecraft when I obviously enjoy building games. 😅

I'm not really a fan of vanilla Minecraft unless I'm playing with friends. On the other hand, I could play modded Minecraft for hours, either solo or multiplayer - especially modpacks that add technology and machines into the game such as FTB Infinity Evolved.

yes i always find myself coming back to it from time to time, especially if my friends have a server up.

I use to not be attracted to minecraft at all simply because I always viewed it as a game my friends' annoying little brothers played (lol) but recently I've become more of a ~gamer~ and I've been watching streamers play random games online and saw someone playing minecraft recently and I am thinking about trying it! I really like art and designing (my favorite aspect of ACNH is decorating) so I think I'd like to try at least the creative mode. I'd probably buy it on my switch and not computer though just because of the portability.

I play it all the time with friends and I’ve always loved it it’s so fun.

I've never played and didn't have a ton of interest but I promised a friend since I got them into AC I'd give Minecraft a shot in the fall. Just something about the aesthetic that doesn't appeal to me.

I've played it for a few times, but unfortunately, it gives me some sort of motion sickness/nausea whenever I play in Survival Mode, so when I play it, I mostly do so in Creative Mode (which slightly decreases that case), where I just build small towns and dig caves in my own little world where, for some reason, spawned mobs only stay alive in one session and are suddenly gone in the next 🤔

Kind of, I'm discouraged to play. I put so much into a world, and then it makes ot difficult to find new update items.

I had this world I loved until the sea update came out. I had to go extremely far just to find some seaweed and coral, because it wouldn't get put into where I've explored.

To be honest, Minecraft is the game that got me into gaming in general. I used to play it a lot in the past, and I still come back to it from time to time. Of course, playing with friends is far more enjoyable, but there's just something...almost magical about a singleplayer experience. I don't really know how to describe it, I guess I just like games that make me feel lonely.

I played so much Minecraft when it first was released! You couldn't play with other people, hunger wasn't a thing, and neither was creative mode. Now I really only play it when my nephew wants someone to play with, or wants help with building. However, I do enjoy exploring servers where people recreated fictional places (like Hogwarts) or theme parks like Disneyland!

Apologies for sounding like a stereotypical boomer or something, but to be honest they're just adding way too much stuff in Minecraft for me to handle. I enjoy watching Youtubers play it (like Minecraft Manhunt and stuff like that), but like...half of the mobs I see I can't even identify. Like...they had foxes in Minecraft??? And axolotls? I'll just always prefer old-school MC to be honest. Though, back when I had PE, I played on a map, I believe called Pam's HarvestCraft, that was basically a farming sim and it was very fun.

minecraft will always hold a ton of nostalgia for me so yes, i do enjoy it! although lately it's the sort of game i won't put down for a week straight and then i won't touch it for months on end. i enjoy watching it though, i've been getting a lot more into streamers over the past year and there's just something comforting about watching people play it!

it's fun but takes a lot of time to really get into a session, and definitely needs mods

i haven't really played it seriously since i bought it back in the alpha, but i did/do enjoy it. i feel like it's a pretty under-appreciated title (in its non-speedrun form) among my fellow Boomer Gamer peers.

I love Minecraft and I've been playing it for about 9 years. Though it's one of those games I'll play a lot, then take a long break, then get back into.

I will admit, I haven't played tones of Minecraft, but from what I have played I do enjoy it. It's just one of those games I struggled to get super into like everyone else

It’s fun with friends. Building a world with your buddies in a realm is part of the fun of the game for me. I can play it solo occasionally but it gets old pretty quick that way.

I don't play it very often, but I do enjoy it. Every once in a while I'll get the urge to play it, and I'll play it regularly for a few weeks or so before I stop. I like games that involve collecting, crafting, exploring, and such

used to play minecraft on survival mode with my sister growing up! was cool cool, not played it in ages though

Back