• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you enjoy minecraft?

I only have minecraft for the PC.

I usually play vanilla on whatever is the latest at the time for a little bit before going back to an older version with modpacks. I really like playing the sky island modpacks even though most of it is just looking at various wikis on how each mod works.

Despite getting absolutely demolished by motion sickness while playing minecraft, I actually really enjoy it!! It gives freedom and good vibes while playing it and it's generally fun c: I have lots of good memories from minecraft, especially playing skyblock with my friends and all the fun mini games on servers like hypixel, thehive etc. I don't think I've ever beaten the ender dragon, but I've surely had a lot of single player world where I'd build houses and travel, discovering more and more things as the updates came. Minecraft feels to me like one of those games where you don't have to be a gaming god to enjoy yourself and I really appreciate that!! 💖

i enjoy minecraft a lot, but it can get kind of samey on your own. feels like a game best enjoyed goofing off with friends tbh

Personally its one of those games I'll grind for a while, put it down and come back to. Currently purchasing it for my switch so i can play in bed

I love Minecraft, so much nostalgia. I put 100 mods into the game for more animals, dragons, better villagers, quests and dimensions, it makes it a lot more dynamic and better to play with.

Personally its one of those games I'll grind for a while, put it down and come back to. Currently purchasing it for my switch so i can play in bed

I love minecraft, and now that worlds and infinite like the pc version it's even better. Though the pc version is superior in everyway with skins, textures, modpacks and shaders.

Used to enjoy playing Minecraft back in 2013 :) but nowadays don’t play it at all

I do enjoy minecraft :)

I've actually never properly played vanilla minecraft weirdly enough lol I started playing minecraft on PS3 with my partner and we just played creative together building a really big city. I've since played minecraft on PC but using the RL Craft modpack which was super fun actually.

It's only fun when you're playing minecraft with a group of friends, not gonna lie. I used to be able to play for hours on end alone back in 2013 or so, but now I have to have a group of people with me when I want to go break a beehive on purpose.

I played it way too much when I first purchased it on my ps4. Haven't touched it in years. usually I go back to a game after a while but with Minecraft I never got back the motivation and idk why. May be because I used to play it with my brother quite a bit and since he has a family now he doesn't have much time to play games. It's not quite as enjoyable to me when I play it on my own.

Some of the time. Often I'll start out in a survival world with cheats on it, and slowly cheat my way to the top. I've tried turning cheats off but I always abandon the world 30 minutes later. I prefer to play with friends on a server, or hypixel.

I’ve played Minecraft many times before and have beaten it twice. It’s always so much fun going into a new world and building your home in unique ways. Recently my brother and I have begun playing again, the only reason we still have yet to beat it is due to a lack of courage to travel far in the nether.🤣 However, creative mode is a blast and my brother is very talented in what he builds. I also like the updates the team makes for free, it makes Minecraft a never ending game!

I enjoy Minecraft but I rarely play it since I'm always busy playing something else. Plus, the Nintendo Switch version is always super buggy which irritates me. 😥

i like it! it's fun and it can be really relaxing. the only version i have access to now is the xbox 360 version and i rarely ever go through the trouble of plugging that thing in anymore (i'm frankly shocked it's still functional at all lmao) but i have definitely enjoyed it in the past, and would like to play it again in the future. i just really don't want to have to buy it again for PC or anything :' )

i used to love minecraft back in junior high but going back to it recently it's honestly kind of boring, definitely better to play with friends

I do! But it's something I tend to play in bursts every now and again, then put down for a while. Gathering resources and building can be pretty time-consuming, so after a while I tend to get a bit bored with it and go back to other games until I start getting the itch to go mining again.

I used to like it a lot, but I find it kind of boring and it also makes me feel sick when I play for too long.

It depends on my mood. I don’t really have anyone to play it with, so I usually play creative mode by myself. Mods definitely keep the game fresh for me!

The first time I played it, I got trapped in a hole I dug, and a Creeper killed me when it got stuck in the hole with me 😅 Yeah, I havent played it since then

Back