• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you enjoy minecraft?

I used to play it a lot a few years ago. I don't play it much anymore, but I still think creative mode is enjoyable. I like seeing what kinds of things people can create, especially since I would imagine the playerbase has become a lot better at doing so with all these years of experience.

I enjoy watching it from time to time. I won a copy of it while I was in a stream a while back, but never ended up playing it. The game can get crazy intuitive with all the contraptions you can make, and that's just with vanilla. One thing I worry about when considering playing it is remembering recipes (My memories really bad.), but there is mods to help with that.

Last edited:
My husband everything is the minecraft legend

Last edited:
i only played it for the first time this year but i really enjoyed it and plan to play more! i can definitely see myself becoming too obsessed with building the 'perfect' creation though, so far i've just been enjoying goofing around with a friend

I used to love Minecraft. I think the main reason why was because I had my brothers to play with, whether it would be building a world on my own for them to add to later, or playing minigames in a server together. The game can still be really relaxing or fun, but I find that it is hard to bring myself to play it on my own.

i played minecraft so much from 2011 to maybe 2014. i even watched some minecraft youtubers, i remember i still watched some captainsparklez videos in 2015 lol. i haven't played in forever but recently i've been thinking about installing it on my computer and playing again...

i loved mining the most, i barely did anything other than mine and build things so i could mine more efficiently. i also only built my houses underground. i think i had one or two worlds corrupt on me and i was so sad when that happened ):

Played it on the PS3 back then and got bored. Not my thing, but I respect the community it has created.

From time to time. I'll set out to create a mansion or castle or something like that in survival but once I've built it I lose interest in the game.

I was addicted to Minecraft when it first came out, but it wasn't really fun anymore once Microsoft bought them. I also forgot my Mojang password and don't wanna pay for a new game

I used to play it with some friends years ago, back on the Xbox 360 since everyone in my group of friends at the time had one. I'm sort of interested in picking it up for the PC once I get around to getting a new computer in the future. Before we all quit playing, I had planned to make a haunted mansion for Halloween full of hazards, death traps and monsters. That never came to fruition because everyone else had stopped playing by that time. So yeah, it might be nice to construct that someday if for no other reason than to say I did, and hopefully the friends who still play it occasionally might give it a try.

Oh, I always preferred Creative over Survival by a considerable degree. I was more into just building things without having to actually collect the materials.

Used to. I just can't find happiness in the new world generator. I really wish I still had my beta world, I uploaded it to a site that accidentally deleted all files uploaded once.

I also used to play a lot of PVP under the same username, but Minecraft kids are a lot to deal with.

I used to play that game on my Xbox with my cousin and brother for HOURS. I still play that game sometimes, sometimes. I used to watch minecraft youtubers like ldshadowlady but I don't watch them anymore.

I enjoy Minecraft in theory.

I like watching my friends play, and I like looking at the neat things they build. I also like looking at screenshots of things people online have built. I don't like building stuff myself (though sometimes I'll make suggestions to my friends re:building materials/placement of structures), and I really don't like the combat. Occasionally I'll get in a mood to boot it up and go dig aimlessly in peaceful mode, but other than that Minecraft just isn't for me.

Minecraft is a game that I usually play over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Reak when I'm bored, and then I delete it until the next year's holiday season. I enjoy it, but Pocket Edition drains my already weak phone's battery life.

I was addicted to Minecraft in 2011, but at some point it was boring. Sometimes I play Mine Blocks (2D Minecraft) on Silvergames, but only a few minutes. The building mode in Fortnite is much better than Minecraft now! :lemon:

Last edited:
i used to play it all the time. if was my favorite game for several years. imo the xbox 360 version is the best, it's so easy to control and fun to play. when i was little i made a theme park called "pixel land" that was full of pixel art & i was so proud of it. also, how are you buying it for the switch? i thought it was removed from the eshop back in june

it's fun with friends. sometimes i'll get fixated and do a solo survival game for a few days and then forget

Back