• Buy the cheap tool and upgrade

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Buy the colourful/outdoorsy/etc.

Votes: 90 64.7%
  • Use golden tools

Votes: 11 7.9%

• Total voters
i buy all the tools. too lazy to get the materials from storage and craft them

I start off crafting my own, but once Nook's Cranny upgrades and starts offering better-looking tools, I switch to purchasing them.

I mostly craft and upgrade the tool, it's a pain but I like to work towards completing all the Nook miles achievements - the tools crafting one and the one where you have to catch all the fish without letting any go were the ones I was dreading resetting the most when I restarted my island. Once I've completed all the crafting I'll likely be going to just buying them for ease.

I always just buy the outdoorsy/colorful tools from Nook's Cranny. Not too expensive and they last. It's very rare I actually craft things.

At the beginning or when short on bells I used to craft more, later on I was lazy and seemed quicker to just buy and stock up on tools for later tbh.

I usually craft and upgrade, except for shovels. Then I just use whatever’s in stock. Even though aesthetically, the colorful set is my favorite.

I voted here a while ago but didn't make a post explaining my decision until the poll appeared on the front page recently, so I'm gonna do it now.

If a tool breaks, I like to craft and upgrade the tool. It would be more convenient to buy tools in the store but I'd rather save up my bells for something bigger. Plus, there's a Nook Miles achievement for crafting tools and I want to complete it.

the minute i could start buying the normal tools again, i never went back LOL. i may craft one here and there, but usually for island decor

Is it because I'm not as far along as you all? Or because of the nutty way I play? Or because I am not good at making bells? Or because of the infernal closing time of nooks cranny and my struggling odd sleep cycle? I always need bells! So I craft all the cheapo tools (ex- axe, shovel) and some regulars I have excess materials of

Back