Do you collect anything?

I used to collect bouncing balls. I have over 70 still. Sadly the ones with water + glitter inside lost all their shape :(
I want to start collecting stickers, there are so many cute ones :D

I collect quite a few things. Figurines, NES/N64 games, Super Mario merch, video tapes of 80s movies, records. When I get my own house I'm gonna start collecting old furniture too, probably stuff from the 50's-90's.

I collect dolls, figures, statues, plushes, keychains, and any sort of merchandise I like based on my interests.

I have an extensive collection of Gone With the Wind music boxes as well as a few other collectible items like posters, Christmas ornaments, and dolls.

I also collect a couple of comic book titles...Kabuki, Sandman, and Death.

I collected 100+ TOMY Pokémon figures when I was in college. I'd keep going if the prices + shipping hadn't gone way up for me... An authentic Ditto figure costs at least $100 on eBay last time I checked, but like, this figure is no more than 2 inches of plastic. Makes me wish I could go back in time and buy the dang thing when it was in stores.
Really gotta get my mom to send me my collection but I'm afraid of it being stolen or lost while being shipped :<

i used to have a collection of fancy pens. i don't buy them anymore because i have no real reason to, i type mostly on the computer now and i'm afraid of losing the pens. but i still have an on going collection of hair accessories (barrettes, hair clips, head bands), and i have a complete collection of the mainline ac games now (if you count n64 version out)

I have a collection of Pokemon plushies and Pokemon action figures. In addition, I collect snow globes, CDs, keychains, books, Webkinz plush, and beanie babies.

I am a big collector of many things, hence why I cannot maintain savings

Tamagotchis, pens, stationary, plushies, eyeshadow palettes, fragrances, stones, games, CLOTHES, shoes, littlest pet shops, frog items, hedgehog items, anything cute pink and sparkly

I collect music boxes, dolls, and Lego sets that interest me. I also have a small collection of hand fans. I have over 100 music boxes in my collection and have some really rare songs.

seashells, crystals, tarot cards and indie perfumes. i've never been really "good"(??) at collecting stuff because i tend to hyperfixate on one random ass thing every few months, but those four are the things i've found myself collecting consistently throughout life rather than just randomly getting attached to + giving up on within a week.

Enamel pins and dvd's. I have some weird ones. Both of the pins and dvds. I spent $3 on a dvd of William Shatner playing paintball for an equine charity. He avoids playing for a while, then gets shot in the back.

I collect a lot of stuff! I collect all kinds of keychains! Those are my favorite. I also collect amiibo cards and I am almost finished getting all 509! I collect plushies, notebooks, pikmin stuff, and anything cute!

Franchises: Asterix, Kingdom Hearts, Super Mario (limited to mostly Luigi items these days) and a little bit of Spyro/Crash.

General: Certain vintage items, medieval-styled items and anything that might look nice in a generic wizard's workshop. I avoid fandom items where possible for this.

I used to collect from franchises more seriously, but the whole 'nostalgia boom' thing that's been going on recently has soured it. Just endless re-releases of the same expensive figures but in a different colour...

Plushies and notebooks, though I'm more of a casual collector. I used to collect scrunchies (not really sure why, come to think of it), but I stopped after buying like 30+ of them.

Unsurprisingly (this is literally an Animal Crossing forum lol) I collect Animal Crossing junk.
Stuff i have now:
ACGC, ACCF, ACNL, ACNH, Isabelle and Digby amiibo figures, Tom nook island getaway plushie, kappn and porter plushies, island getaway t-shirt, Japanese ACNH Tom nook t-shirt

I also collect Coca-Cola bottles, particularly those Mexican glass ones (infinitely better than the American ones btw). I also have a few other soda glass bottles

I collect plushies: I have a lot of San-x plushies (I think that's the brand)

I used to have a collection of 20 pebbles when I was younger, because I loved the novel Stargirl. (The titular character also had a collection of 20 pebbles which she used to describe her mood.) Once when I went to church camp, I brought home a big rock in my suitcase just because I could.

I collect stationery, mainly ~aesthetic~ pens and highlighters. I have so many! Pack of 100 Gel pens, Zebra highlighters. Double tipped metal/felt pens. Papermate... clicky ballpoint pens...

Also various mementos from the trips I've been on - Disney world, Hawaii. Sorta fake Playbills from unofficial plays from several years ago.

And cards. Don't forget cards... I had family members who, when I was younger, sent me cards for every occasion. Mainly my grandma and great aunt. Birthday cards, Valentine's Day cards, Easter cards, invitations.... I will also admit that I have a whole stack of pre natal cards my mom received when she was pregnant with me! (Baby showers, well wishes cards, even lists she wrote of things she would do with me when I was born ❤️)

Wow I did not realize how much I collected until now lol.

I've been collecting old US coins since I was 11 or 12. I love the history behind them, and the designs that made the coins almost more of a work of art rather than simply currency, compared to the generic coins the US has today. I especially love the old obsolete denominations such as the 2 cent, 3 cent, and 20 cent pieces. I do have a few rarer and semi-valuable pieces, but most of them are either coins I've bought from "junk bins" at coin shows or simply ones I've pulled from circulation. My collection is a bit small especially for someone who has been collecting as long as I have, but I am very proud of what I do have.

Another thing I collect is Buizel-themed merchandise. My collection includes plushes (17 at the moment, with one set of doubles), trading cards, stickers, bromides and other kinds of cards, figures, and several unofficial items, as well as a few miscellaneous items. And honestly, my collection is kind of embarrassingly large, fueled mostly by my terrible impulse-buying habits. Thankfully, because Buizel is on the lower end of the popularity scale most of the items I have I was able to snag at very low prices to minimize the impact on my wallet, but for that same reason some items I've bought ended up being a bit on the pricy side as well due to their rarity. All that being said though, I am quite happy with this collection.

I collect games, manga(Japanese comics) and books(literary classics and young adult novels), I love my passion very much, even if I can't spend too much time nor too much money on them😭❤️

Back