Do you collect anything?

Some rare songs that I have in my music box collection are: Summertime from Porgy and Bess, the Rocky and Bullwinkle theme, Laughter in the Rain, I’ve Never Been to Me under its Japanese name “Love Is All,” El Condor Pasa, Indian Love Call, El Gato Montes, a French song called Domino, Touch Me in the Morning, 9 to 5, I Want You I Need You I Love You, The Most Beautiful Girl in the World, People, Gold and Silver Waltz, the Hallelujah Chorus, Happy Holliday, Peg O My Heart, Gallaway Bay, Christmas in Killarney, With a Little Bit of Luck, You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, Dreaming of Home and Mother, It’s Impossible, The Look of Love, Hello Darlin’, Paper Roses, and a two song movement with a rare combination of Love Story and Sunrise Sunset.

This probably is pretty expected since this IS an Animal Crossing forum, but I collect Animal Crossing merchandise.
This includes but is not limited to:
- The ACNL 3DS (Poptart 3DS)
- The Build-A-Bear Isabelle and Tom Nook plushies, and then another Isabelle plush alongside Rover and K.K. Slider from UK Game. I have one more plush which is of Raymond and is unofficial.
- I have many e-reader cards from Japan made in 2001, mostly Series 2.
- I have a limited number of Amiibos; 2 from Series 3 that I got as freebies when i bought Happy Home Designer in 2015 and then I have18 from Series 5 (Side note: When Series 5 came out UK Game limited purchases to two packets per person so me and my boyfriend went around all Game stores within an hour of our home and bought as many as we could, but it wasn't easy. Even my dad chopped in to help.) I also have 9 un-official Amiibo cards - 6 Sanrio and then Boomer, Raddle and Dobie.
- I have two Amiibo figurines: Isabelle and Digby
- I have a Tomodachi Doll of Francine, who is my birthday twin.
- I've got the Animal Crossing New Horizons Switch carry case and additionally I have a wired ACNH controller.
- An Animal Crossing travel cup that was a birthday gift from my little brother <3
- I have not one but TWO official Animal Crossing Sticker books as well as ACNH decal stickers (official) made for phones, laptops and the such.
- I have an Animal Crossing penci case, multi-colour pen, keyrings of Pelly and K.K. Slider and a metal Animal Crossing NH water bottle; all of these obtained from Claire's UK for an unreasonably high price.
- I have 6 mini figurines imported from Japan. They were part of a 2005 mini-figure series in Japan for the release of Wild World. Some of the stars of the bunch are Blanca, Sable and Brewster.

The list is not as extensive as I want it to be but 1. my collection of Animal Crossing merch is something that is forever growing and expanding and 2. I am between houses right now so some of my merch isnt to hand right now for me to check sources, dates of release, etc. I will hope that one day my collection is something that cannot possibly be shared in one post, given that Ive spent the past 15 years of my life losing my mind over anything and everything related to Animal Crossing,

I collect a lot of things - antiques, old magazines, Pokémon cards, Funko Pops, favorite franchise plushies, crystals, pebbles, fine jewelry, shoes, vinyl records, probably more things than that, but those are the main things!

I’m the type of collector who collects a little of everything 😅 Succulents, plants, blurays of my favorite shows, manga, rocks, etc. I’ve been looking into collecting amiibo cards again, though. Feels like it’ll be a long journey because they are not available locally.

Dude I'm a massive Pokémon card collector. Other than that, I don't really collect anything.

I collect vinyl records, but not very actively and I have no real goals other than “get all my favorite albums.” My proudest item in my collection is a limited release soundtrack of atmospheric instrumental songs from an obscure indie game I like that I preordered called Anodyne 2. I imagine in a few decades it’ll be worth a lot.

Before my answer would be no, but now I've got a decently sized anime merch collection going, featuring figures and other objects from both My Hero Academia and Genshin Impact. I also have a Fischl figure that should be here by the end of the year, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

20DBGUv.jpg

Back