• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are both as bad as eachother so I can see either of them winning. I would vote for Trump (yes i said it) if I had too because Hillary seems incredibly untrust worthy and suspicious.

You believe the women that say Trump raped them?

You know, I was actually convinced that the women who accuse Trump of rape or touching them inappropriately were making these accusations to get both the Bill of Rights and Magna Carta repealed. I think they hate the constitution.

No, I don't support Trump, but since he's running against Hillary and since I believe that Hillary wants to overthrow the constitution, then I believe that an insult towards Trump like that means less respect for the constitution. I know what the women really want, but they do realize that if he loses, Hillary wins, and the Constitution will end.

Huh? You need to explain this.

This time, I'm gonna say no. I don't want to make long posts on this. Besides, didn't I already mention how I was unhappy with Obama on another thread? All I'm gonna say is that Hillary is like Obama in many ways (politically). I'm not gonna throw another thread off-topic.

lol what is american politics
"hillary seems untrustworthy" trump wants to build a wall

I'm not saying I believe them, but it's a risk that I don't believe is worth taking. Trump is a terrible human being that has no self control.
It is a risk to send Bill back to the White House too. So you're willing to take a risk sending Hillary and Bill back to the White House and Hillary helpt Bill rape Women. But not Trump? Trump isn't a rapest unless there is video proof of him doing that to women. Tape wasn't proof because it was only full of words.

It is a risk to send Bill back to the White House too. So you're willing to take a risk sending Hillary and Bill back to the White House and Hillary helpt Bill rape Women. But not Trump? Trump isn't a rapest unless there is video proof of him doing that to women. Tape wasn't proof because it was only full of words.

Bill Clinton has too many health problems to do those types of actions.

wheres the option for "i dont know"? and i dont know because i dont know the US population since im english haha

Well, it is true there's also Trump's rapes.

You believe the women that say Trump raped them?

If you're going to believe Hillary Clinton committed a crime with her emails even though she has not even been charged with any wrongdoing, then you should believe the rape accusations against Trump even if there are no criminal charges against him. People who assume Clinton is a criminal while taking Trump at his word when he denies accusations are applying a double-standard to Hillary Clinton.

Also, Bill Clinton isn't running for president, so I don't know why his actions are a major issue in this election other than to blame the wife for the husband's actions.

This time, I'm gonna say no. I don't want to make long posts on this. Besides, didn't I already mention how I was unhappy with Obama on another thread? All I'm gonna say is that Hillary is like Obama in many ways (politically). I'm not gonna throw another thread off-topic.

I'm just pointing out that you made a huge and (frankly) crazy statement. And what does Obama have to do with it? If he's also trying to destroy the constitution then why hasn't he done it already? And what makes you think Clinton would be able to do it when Obama failed? Do you think she's going to declare martial law or something? Seriously?!

I'm just pointing out that you made a huge and (frankly) crazy statement. And what does Obama have to do with it? If he's also trying to destroy the constitution then why hasn't he done it already? And what makes you think Clinton would be able to do it when Obama failed? Do you think she's going to declare martial law or something? Seriously?!

You were sounding nosy when you were asking why I think that. I don't like answering questions like that.

If you're going to believe Hillary Clinton committed a crime with her emails even though she has not even been charged with any wrongdoing, then you should believe the rape accusations against Trump even if there are no criminal charges against him. People who assume Clinton is a criminal while taking Trump at his word when he denies accusations are applying a double-standard to Hillary Clinton.

Also, Bill Clinton isn't running for president, so I don't know why his actions are a major issue in this election other than to blame the wife for the husband's actions.
No I shouldn't believe the accusations because they could be saying it to hurt Trump and Trump never raped them.

No I shouldn't believe the accusations because they could be saying it to hurt Trump and Trump never raped them.

And maybe James Comey could just be saying the FBI is investigating Clinton to hurt her and she never did anything illegal with her emails. By the way, Comey has been a registered Republican for most of his life.

Last edited:
Back