• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We're doomed.

I don't know about the people Trump chose, but Trump himself is not a racist, if you actually listen to what he says he's just against illegal immigrants, they steal, they break the law, take jobs that the citizens need, they bring drugs etc etc, and it's the truth, illegal immigrants are bad, and they're not called illegal for no reason.

I don't know about the people Trump chose, but Trump himself is not a racist, if you actually listen to what he says he's just against illegal immigrants, they steal, they break the law, take jobs that the citizens need, they bring drugs etc etc, and it's the truth, illegal immigrants are bad, and they're not called illegal for no reason.

You'd be shocked to know that American-born citizens also steal, break the law, take jobs, and bring drugs.

If you walk up to two guys and one always tells the truth and one always lies, then of course the guy who is lying to you is going to say that the person who tells the truth is lying to you. That's why fringe media sites say the mainstream media is "corrupt" and "biased"; they have to tell you that other media outlets are lying to you because they are selling you an inferior product and they don't want you to know that.

You're right that both you and I could have made that video, and that's the problem. Neither of us are journalists and neither is the producer of that video. That video does indeed use Trump's own words, but it selectively omits his own words and actions which paint an unflattering picture of him.

The problem the U.S. and most of the world with a free press has is that half of the people believe the person telling the truth and half believe the person who is accusing the truth-teller of being a liar, and thus we basically have two different realities now.

Except that if you actually follow everything he have said, he have always said the same things, unlike Hillary who just lies to get people to vote for her, she changes her opinions on a daily basis to whatever fits the majority, she's just a puppet for the 1%.
You can't necessarily trust everything someone says, but when someone have said the same stuff for decades, and actually shows sympathy, and cares for the country, and the other changes her opinions on a daily basis, and are in the pockets of the media, and other countries then it's easy for me to choose who I'd prefer, the media likes Hillary for that reason, if she becomes president then they can just pay her to make whatever changes they want, Trump however didn't even take the president pay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'd be shocked to know that American-born citizens also steal, break the law, take jobs, and bring drugs.

And then when they get caught they go to prison, Mexico is just letting all this trash flow into America, and you're fine with that? You already have your own hands full with the troublemakers you got.

Except that if you actually follow everything he have said, he have always said the same things, unlike Hillary who just lies to get people to vote for her, she changes her opinions on a daily basis to whatever fits the majority, she's just a puppet for the 1%.
You can't necessarily trust everything someone says, but when someone have said the same stuff for decades, and actually shows sympathy, and cares for the country, and the other changes her opinions on a daily basis, and are in the pockets of the media, and other countries then it's easy for me to choose who I'd prefer, the media likes Hillary for that reason, if she becomes president then they can just pay her to make whatever changes they want, Trump however didn't even take the president pay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And then when they get caught they go to prison, Mexico is just letting all this trash flow into America, and you're fine with that? You already have your own hands full with the troublemakers you got.

Here we go with the media and Hillary are in bed with each other thing again... The media loves her so much that they beat the email story to death... Trump flip-flops all the time, which is why he's already walking back some of his promises like the wall and getting rid of Obamacare. I didn't like Hillary Clinton for taking money from the 1%. However, one of those donors was Donald Trump donating to her to get special favors from her. I guess this time, instead of donating to candidates, Trump just decided it would be easier to take the job himself to do those favors for himself and his kids. I'm all for taking out the trash if that includes the white trash.

Here we go with the media and Hillary are in bed with each other thing again... The media loves her so much that they beat the email story to death... Trump flip-flops all the time, which is why he's already walking back some of his promises like the wall and getting rid of Obamacare. I didn't like Hillary Clinton for taking money from the 1%. However, one of those donors was Donald Trump donating to her to get special favors from her. I guess this time, instead of donating to candidates, Trump just decided it would be easier to take the job himself to do those favors for himself and his kids. I'm all for taking out the trash if that includes the white trash.

Considering how big the news were they knew that someone would talk about it, and the people who did would earn tons of money, and trust, for them it was worth more than the bit it took away from Hillary, that's my theory on it anyways, but it's definitely up to debate.

He always said that he'd change Obamacare for something better, keeping some of the framework isn't going back on his promise, and donating to Hillary for favors is smart of him, if he can do it why shouldn't he, it's smart business, not necessarily the most honest though I'll give you that.
Trump will probably lose more money than he will gain from being president, he's already stinking rich he could just retire, and do whatever he wants for the rest of his life, but he have always been a big lover of USA, he wants it to do good, whether you believe that he will make it better, or not however is subjective, I however think he'll do good for the US, but it will hurt every other country, which would be bad for me as a Dane, but this isn't about what's goof for my country.
By trash I mean illegal immigrants who rape, steal, bring drugs etc, I'm not talking about any specific nationality or whatever, but all of them as a whole.

Considering how big the news were they knew that someone would talk about it, and the people who did would earn tons of money, and trust, for them it was worth more than the bit it took away from Hillary, that's my theory on it anyways, but it's definitely up to debate.

He always said that he'd change Obamacare for something better, keeping some of the framework isn't going back on his promise, and donating to Hillary for favors is smart of him, if he can do it why shouldn't he, it's smart business, not necessarily the most honest though I'll give you that.
Trump will probably lose more money than he will gain from being president, he's already stinking rich he could just retire, and do whatever he wants for the rest of his life, but he have always been a big lover of USA, he wants it to do good, whether you believe that he will make it better, or not however is subjective, I however think he'll do good for the US, but it will hurt every other country, which would be bad for me as a Dane, but this isn't about what's goof for my country.
By trash I mean illegal immigrants who rape, steal, bring drugs etc, I'm not talking about any specific nationality or whatever, but all of them as a whole.

Eventually I'll get bored of replying to you, but these posts are a pretty good way of getting TBT :)

Anyway, Trump has been seeking money, attention, and fame his entire life. He could have retired long ago, but his ego won't allow it. Being president is a pretty lucrative gig; that's how the Clinton's that you hate so much got so filthy rich. I'm sure he loves the USA, because why wouldn't you if you're super rich and are going to be the president? Trump will probably be good for your country. When he runs up the debt so high and auctions the U.S. off like a piece of real estate, your country might get a piece.

I don't want anyone to rape, steal, or bring drugs. Building a wall might stop like 5% of those crimes (and that's probably an overestimate). That money would be better spent on more law enforcement or actually testing the massive backlog of rape kits in our country so we can identify who the rapists are.

Last edited:
So basically vote 3rd party because it gives them money to campaign another election they'll probably lose

lol k whatever floats ur boat

No, vote third party because if you hate both main party candidates then maybe in the future you'll be able to have more choices. You know what that extra campaign money does, right? It gets their name out there so that people will actually know what the Libertarian or Green parties are. 5% is a great amount but really it isn't too much. Do you really have that much of an issue with bringing more light on the third parties? Would you rather have more choice or stick with the tyranny of the two-party system?

Eventually I'll get bored of replying to you, but these posts are a pretty good way of getting TBT :)

Anyway, Trump has been seeking money, attention, and fame his entire life. He could have retired long ago, but his ego won't allow it. Being president is a pretty lucrative gig; that's how the Clinton's that you hate so much got so filthy rich. I'm sure he loves the USA, because why wouldn't you if you're super rich and are going to be the president? Trump will probably be good for your country. When he runs up the debt so high and auctions the U.S. off like a piece of real estate, your country might get a piece.

I don't want anyone to rape, steal, or bring drugs. Building a wall might stop like 5% of those crimes (and that's probably an overestimate). That money would be better spent on more law enforcement or actually testing the massive backlog of rape kits in our country so we can identify who the rapists are.

Seems more like tumblr repost garbage to me, I've never seen him act in a way that would paint him in such light, but lets say all that is true, it would just give him all the more reason to do good as president, if he was like that then he'd want to be remembered as someone who did amazingly, and not like Clintons who got rich off of lobbyists, and ****ed up majorly.
Also literally everyone works their whole life for money, fame and all that, who doesn't, not much of an argument.

Yes building a wall is ridiculous, stupid as hell even, and I agree spend more on law enforcement instead, and tackle the problem head on.

1T2Hrb5.gif

I don't even necessarily like Trump, but I hate Hillary.
Anyways we will see what happens, I bank my money on Trump doing good for the US economy, and bad for the climate among some other things.

Seems more like tumblr repost garbage to me, I've never seen him act in a way that would paint him in such light, but lets say all that is true, it would just give him all the more reason to do good as president, if he was like that then he'd want to be remembered as someone who did amazingly, and not like Clintons who got rich off of lobbyists, and ****ed up majorly.
Also literally everyone works their whole life for money, fame and all that, who doesn't, not much of an argument.

Yes building a wall is ridiculous, stupid as hell even, and I agree spend more on law enforcement instead, and tackle the problem head on.

1T2Hrb5.gif

I don't even necessarily like Trump, but I hate Hillary.
Anyways we will see what happens, I bank my money on Trump doing good for the US economy, and bad for the climate among some other things.

For the record, I never read political stuff on tumblr and I write my own posts.

You honestly don't see that the man is after money and fame? The guy always brags about how rich he is and had his own TV show called the Celebrity Apprentice for crying out loud. Maybe Trump does want to be remembered for being a great president, although his history suggests that he's really self-absorbed and more interested in instant gratification like when he used money from his charity to buy a picture of himself. Everyone wants money and fame to an extent, but former presidents like Carter, Reagan, both Bush's, and Obama were much more modest about those things than Trump. Your last sentence is an oxymoron. Miami going underwater or droughts killing off crops won't be good for the economy.

Great GIF though.

Back