We're doomed.

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Indeed. :)

In all seriousness, though... The entire town I live in supports Trump. In all my traveling into town, I have not once, seen a Hilary sign...

Indeed. :)

In all seriousness, though... The entire town I live in supports Trump. In all my traveling into town, I have not once, seen a Hilary sign...

I finally saw my first Clinton/Kane sign a few weeks ago. I live in the south, so this isn't really all that uncommon considering Republican and Conservative ideals are all over here.

I never saw an Obama yardsign in 08 and 12, but look at the results

Last edited:
How the **** did you guys end up with these two candidates? *scratches head*

a garbage capitalistic 24/7 cycle news system that solely cares about views/ratings at the cost of any and all morality, and people taking things as jokes for way too long are two of the biggest things I blame

so memes and media

Last edited:
don't worry, we'll probably take the rest of the world with us

Nope, I won't let you Murica!

How, How & How did you end up with these two! I'm surprised Trump hasn't been killed, I think someone tried and hes English too. Its a message to you all don't vote for Trump. ~ Everywhere that isn't Russia because Russia wants the world to end, I hate Putin.

We could have stopped the doom if everyone who agreed with 3rd party actually voted 3rd party. But I guess that's a moot point since everyone voted already.

All we can do is be VERY careful these next few weeks, or months.

I am not doomed and I live in the United States.

No matter who the president is. They will not control me as a person.

We could have stopped the doom if everyone who agreed with 3rd party actually voted 3rd party. But I guess that's a moot point since everyone voted already.
My problem with 3rd party is that they still don't represent the values I uphold to. It's a good solution, just not the one I felt comfortable voting for (for the record, I didn't vote in this election because I just moved to a different state).

Looks like my uncle is gonna get deported back to Brazil in January. If Trump thinks it's gonna happen that fast of course.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could move to Canada. Oh, wait.

Justin Trudeau says he doesn't think people would actually move to Canada, he said it would just be like other elections when people say that. Well this video proves him wrong.

The United States has pretty much always been "doomed." I mean I'm a nihilist so I'll be fine, but not a lot has changed in 300 years.

eh we'll be fine. we survived as a country this long for more than 300 years, WE SHOULDNT LET THIS ELECTION BRING US DOWN, either if youre a Hillary supporter or a Trump supporter, keep on living life normally.

Back