• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm crying CNN predicts a 96% chance of Republican win... I never thought he could do it I'm so happy #MAGA

This election is going better than expected. We may have a libertarian party is literally saving the election for Trump. And they will probably get the funding they need. So that's a good thing to non Trump supporters.

I really want Trump to win. Just so I can see America in chaos.

I once met a girl who moved here from the U.K. who said Trump would win because Americans are obsessed with reality TV and always love the bad guys on reality TV shows. She was right. People apparently think the most powerful country on Earth is like a TV show where we elect this crazy person and just eat popcorn and see what the hell happens.

Last edited:
I once met a girl who moved here from the U.K. who said Trump would win because Americans are obsessed with reality TV and always love the bad guys on reality TV shows. She was right. People apparently think the most powerful country on Earth is like a TV show where we elect this crazy person and just eat popcorn and see what the hell happens.

How strange, my mom just finished telling me the same thing. Like maybe 10 minutes ago.

And this is why I want to move. We're a joke and being led by a crazy person as of next January.

72 days, people. Ugh.

Its the same thing I said when I first heard he was running and doing well.
My family all agreed.

I'm horrified at the news, you let a homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic, racist, LGBT+hater, sexual abuser, sexist orange talking turd who made fun of a disabled person, WIN. Comes to show how terrible your country really is right now.

And when Dump says "Make America Great Again" he means "Make America White Again" or even "Make America The 50's Again".

I wonder what his first move will be.

Last edited:
My family all agreed.

I'm horrified at the news, you let a homophobic, islamophobic, xenophobic, racist, LGBT+hater, sexual abuser, sexist orange talking turd who made fun of a disabled person, WIN. Comes to show how terrible your country really is right now.

And when Dump says "Make America Great Again" he means "Make America White Again" or even "Make America The 50's Again".

It's like somebody said on another thread, so many people don't care about those he has alienated because at the moment it doesn't affect them.
We had similar over here with people voting against the last government with no thought for how the new government would affect the sick/disabled/vulnerable.

Edit: I can't see anything good coming from this. America seems very split right now

Last edited:
My family all agreed.

Yeah, he's totally homophobic and an LGBT hater.
Say, if you hate islamophobia and support islam, then how can you be pro-LGBT? Y'know, since they throw gay people off roofs and all...
Sarcasm aside, name one (1) racist thing he has said.

Back