• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could say the same for you.

What's wrong with putting the country you're in first? lol...

Our trade deals are garbage, our trade deficit is high, everyone expects our help... America First!

But y'know apparently I'm endorsing white nationalism and being pro-Nazi by saying that according to Lambda Delta.

because Trump's administration totally isn't carrying on the white nationalist pro-nazi themes of it

despite the horrendously executed and piss-poorly mapped out muslim ban
despite the erasure of jews in the holocaust memorial day statement
despite threatening to remove federal aid after a protest against a literal nazi, while saying nothing in regards to the various acts of terrorism committed by whites against muslims and other minority groups
despite removing white supremist groups from the counter-extremist program
despite placing a literal ****ing nazi who's openly expressed his desire to literally destroy the government as the head of national security
despite constantly calling anyone who opposes his vile actions an enemy of the state and mocking their credentials and roles in upholding the various branches of our government

don't start ****ing "takes one to know one" at me, when you clearly can't be assed to do research for a single ****ing thing that challenges your own narrow-minded perceptions

Last edited:
Except is a ban, and yes it is temporary. It is a essentially is a muslim ban, considering it bans refugees from 7 muslim majority countries. And you're trying to act like it isn't targeting Muslims when it obviously is.

How is it obviously targeting Muslims?

Somalia! It's own government can't even travel outside of it's capital. Why has this not been considered thoroughly?

Iran! Iraq! Liyba! Yemen! Sudan! Syria!

All of those countries are exposed to so much terrorism that it is not safe to allow anyone that had a home or has a home there to come to the United States.

There is such a thing called a "safe zone"...

It's targeting extremist, and the extremist in those countries are predominately Muslim. I'm saying it's the most efficient way of screening extremist, it may not be the best way but no one is suggesting any other way to do it. They just want an influx of refugees because it's the "accepting" thing to do, and I guess they'll deal with the consequences as they come. Just like Germany, Sweden, etc.

because Trump's administration totally isn't carrying on the white nationalist pro-nazi themes of it

despite the erasure of jews in the holocaust memorial day statement

Jews weren't the only ones affected. Millions of others. I thought liberals were all for being inclusive....

The rest of the statements are outrageous. You try running a country that is divided. Try running a world that is crumbling and of fear because of Islamic Extremists.

Don't get upset and start throwing out personal attacks when all we're doing is having a civil conversation. Or at least... were.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Most terrorists are Muslim. Most Muslims aren't terrorists."

Last edited:
The thing is "neo-nazis" doesn't exist. The thing is the "KKK" is not active. You mention the KKK but why not BLM? They're almost just as bad... terrorizing police officers, breaking cars, beating up innocent civilians.

The thing is... ISIS is active.

Why not prevent what we can?

I'm sure you're misinform and misinterpreted what President Trump had said. Or you're being simple-minded. That's how it is a lot of the time.
T h e b a n d o e s n o t a f f e c t C h r i s t i a n s f r o m t h e s e v e n c o u n t r i e s i t i s c l e a r l y s t a t e d i n t h e e x e c u t i v e o r d e r

Neo Nazis, white nationalists, and other hate groups exist in almost every state the Southern Poverty Law center has a map that tracks all of them. They don't terrorize people and get away with it because we have laws.

Black lives matter is not terror group lmao there's been like two incidents of violence.

There's nothing to prevent because we don't let terrorists into our country we let in refugees.

"Most terrorists are Muslim. Most Muslims aren't terrorists."

Trump is a prime example of home-grown terrorism masking itself as righteous, and if you're too dense to see that then you clearly have no idea what terrorism actually entails

hint: muslim ban means the terrorists already won

also, that is the most dumb as **** quote I've read

and when jews are the dominant majority, they definitely deserve a mention

Last edited:
T h e b a n d o e s n o t a f f e c t C h r i s t i a n s f r o m t h e s e v e n c o u n t r i e s i t i s c l e a r l y s t a t e d i n t h e e x e c u t i v e o r d e r

Neo Nazis, white nationalists, and other hate groups exist in almost every state the Southern Poverty Law center has a map that tracks all of them. They don't terrorize people and get away with it because we have laws.

Black lives matter is not terror group lmao there's been like two incidents of violence.

There's nothing to prevent because we don't let terrorists into our country we let in refugees.

W h e n y o u t y p e l i k e t h i s i w i l l i g n o r e w h a t y o u s a i d

Two incidents? Explain the dozens of reports about the black community feeling like they've been pushed around, misjudged and hurt so much that they have to riot violently against their own city?

Then how do you explain the Boston Marathon? Or the incidents in Europe with "refugees"? Or how just last year when we let in refugees we loose control of them; they go missing. Just last week Trump admitted 987 refugees I believe. How do you explain the 13% support of ISIS from Syrian refugees?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trump is a prime example of home-grown terrorism masking itself as righteous, and if you're too dense to see that then you clearly have no idea what terrorism actually entails

hint: muslim ban means the terrorists already won

also, that is the most dumb as **** quote I've read

and when jews are the dominant majority, they definitely deserve a mention

Same thing. Not being inclusive. A third of the amount that Jews were affected so were Gypsies, Christians, LGBTQ, et cetera. It's called "Holocaust Rememberance Day" not "Look At Only One Victim Day"

The ban to increase security in America does not mean that ISLAMIC TERRORISTS have won. It means we have a leader willing to do what needs to be done.

So what I say is just dumb and dense? You're still acting like a toddler throwing out personal insults because your Mother does not want to extend your bed time.

Last edited:
btw do you want to explain what's "outrageous" about anything else, or is this just another classic case of you dodging stuff with unrelated "counters", because you actually *can't* defend them

How do you explain the 13% support of ISIS from Syrian refugees?
I already did.
Then how do you explain the Boston Marathon?
Both attackers were US citizens not refugees. Same with San Bernadino.

Or the incidents in Europe with "refugees"? Or how just last year when we let in refugees we loose control of them.
A lot of the European countries weren't nearly as rigorous as the US when accepting refugees. I don't know what you mean by the second one when did we loose control

despite constantly calling anyone who opposes his vile actions an enemy of the state and mocking their credentials and roles in upholding the various branches of our government

The acting attorney general, Sally Yates was fired because she was being unprofessional. Obama would have done it if a republican attorney general from the previous president was telling a federal branch to not support Obamacare.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already did.

Both attackers were US citizens not refugees. Same with San Bernadino.

A lot of the European countries weren't nearly as rigorous as the US when accepting refugees. I don't know what you mean by the second one when did we loose control

When we accept refugees and we can't find em?

Everything is "American citizens"... no the Boston Marathon bombers were on visas.

Two incidents? Explain the dozens of reports about the black community feeling like they've been pushed around, misjudged and hurt so much that they have to riot violently against their own city?
You act as if it's in BLM's mission statement to riot and destroy cities

despite placing a literal ****ing nazi who's openly expressed his desire to literally destroy the government as the head of national security

His cabinet pick, his choice. The republicans supported his choice, so will I.

And again, speculation. How would you like it if we called any of your beloved presidents cabinet nominees "baby murders", "violent intolerant creatures"?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You act as if it's in BLM's mission statement to riot and destroy cities

It seems like it is.

The acting attorney general, Sally Yates was fired because she was being unprofessional. Obama would have done it if a republican attorney general from the previous president was telling a federal branch to not support Obamacare.

no, he did it because his "authority" was challenged, everything else is just an excuse

and this is far from the only case of him undermining and mocking our institutions

btw do you want to explain what's "outrageous" about anything else, or is this just another classic case of you dodging stuff with unrelated "counters", because you actually *can't* defend them

I just responded to several of them. I'm not going to sit here and respond to each speculated unsubstantiated claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, he did it because his "authority" was challenged, everything else is just an excuse

and this is far from the only case of him undermining and mocking our institutions

Mocking our colleges?

So what we're doing is "he said, she said"... great. Explain all of the times other POTUSES have fired cabinet positions in order to have a more successful government?

Sally Yates was unprofessional.

If he did stuff because his authority was challenged he would have the national guard at all of the ignorant and emotional protests.

They were both citizens at the time they did the bombing,

Bonus: They were born in Russia and lived in Kyrgyzstan

So what you're saying is that extremists that consider them to be true Muslims never commit terrorism? Seems like you're defending Islamic terrorism...

this is actually hilarious, since to me the democratic party is only more "left" when compared to the major opposition

otherwise they're basically just a center-right party

Fair enough. I suppose I should have been more clear in what I meant. I think the country itself has gone a little too far left lately. Actually, as a left leaner I really did like Bernie and he was further left than the DNC. However I think there's a lot of hypocrisy when the Democratic party runs with a candidate who makes more money in a single speech than most in the US make in a year or heck even their lifetime. Even if they ran with Bernie, he had a lot of conviction, I understand he is showing his own hypocrisy by purchasing a third home. If he was purchasing homes for the less fortunate I'd feel great about it, but I don't think that's what he's doing.

If we're going left, let's do it in a better way. Millionaires who want social and financial equality only earn my respect when they go out of their way to humble their own finances to help the less fortunate instead of pretending to care on the backs of those who are just trying to get by modestly already or don't hold the same views. If we're going to go left we left leaners need to lead by example even if others don't immediately follow instead of telling other people they must do something they don't want to do.

His cabinet pick, his choice. The republicans supported his choice, so will I.

And again, speculation. How would you like it if we called any of your beloved presidents cabinet nominees "baby murders", "violent intolerant creatures"?

"x does thing and I am unable to think for myself, so I will willfully follow along. even over the cliff edge if so desired"

and I mean if they have historical evidence of this, then go nuts

Bannon has historical evidence of being a nazi wanting to destroy the government. he shouldn't have governmental work period, let alone as head of national security. saying he's a threat to the system is a gross understatement

I don't understand how Raskell is still arguing against cold hard facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back