• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how Raskell is still arguing against cold hard facts?

I could say the same for Leen, Lamda Delta and many others here.

We're not arguing against facts. We're arguing against each other's opinions.

Stop trying to get likes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they aren't alternative enough

Alternative facts is the side the media does not usually report on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No idea what this even means. Who do u mean by "them".

Yeah. Terrorism is totes cool.

Re-read what I said and come back to be. I didn't improperly form that sentence.

You seem to be defending Islamic terrorism like we're targeting Muslims when we're targeting extremists.

Last edited:
I could say the same for Leen, Lamda Delta and many others here.

We're not arguing against facts. We're arguing against each other's opinions.

Stop trying to get likes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alternative facts is the side the media does not usually report on.

Uhh not exactly, bud... A lot of people on here are trying to show you that a lot of what you're saying is going against legitimate facts, based on executive orders, things that literally were said by Trump himself, etc.

And no, not trying to get likes. If anyone likes my posts it's cause they agree with me, like anyone else liking other people's posts.

FYI: there is no such thing as an alternative fact. There is just a fact lol.

I'm defending Muslims not terrorists, u cant seem to tell the difference huh.

No you're advocating against Trump. Don't think you're being a hero.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh not exactly, bud... A lot of people on here are trying to show you that a lot of what you're saying is going against legitimate facts, based on executive orders, things that literally were said by Trump himself, etc.

And no, not trying to get likes. If anyone likes my posts it's cause they agree with me, like anyone else liking other people's posts.

FYI: there is no such thing as an alternative fact. There is just a fact lol.

It's your opinion, my opinion, et cetera. Stop trying to put me as an irrational illogical person.

also, not that I care a whole lot, but just out of curiosity, why do you keep taking the extra effort to add a space to my name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

then stop acting the role

Just curious. Why do you care?

It's not a big deal. I thought your name was spaced.

No you're advocating against Trump. Don't think you're being a hero.
1. I am in fact advocating against Trump.
2. I am the letting the voice of refugees be heard by arguing with a 15 year old Trump supporter on tbt.com
Explain to me again how I am not hero???

Fair enough. I suppose I should have been more clear in what I meant. I think the country itself has gone a little too far left lately. Actually, as a left leaner I really did like Bernie and he was further left than the DNC. However I think there's a lot of hypocrisy when the Democratic party runs with a candidate who makes more money in a single speech than most in the US make in a year or heck even their lifetime. Even if they ran with Bernie, he had a lot of conviction, I understand he is showing his own hypocrisy by purchasing a third home. If he was purchasing homes for the less fortunate I'd feel great about it, but I don't think that's what he's doing.

If we're going left, let's do it in a better way. Millionaires who want social and financial equality only earn my respect when they go out of their way to humble their own finances to help the less fortunate instead of pretending to care on the backs of those who are just trying to get by modestly already or don't hold the same views. If we're going to go left we left leaners need to lead by example even if others don't immediately follow instead of telling other people they must do something they don't want to do.

A major part of the problem is that there are too much pay, perks, and glorification for high ranking elected officials and government employees. As a result, scumbags are naturally attracted to the positions. Even people with good hearts are instantly corrupted when they get lavished with money, attention, ceremonies, parties, and spend every day working in fancy marble buildings. The president and Congress should have to work in an office building instead of the White House / Capitol to remind them that they're there to do a job and they're not royalty. They shouldn't get any taxpayer funded dinners, parties, ceremonies, or parades. They shouldn't make more money than a cop or firefighter and they should be required to forfeit all of their assets to the government when they get elected / appointed to show that they're in it for the people, not the money. If voters really want to be serious about "draining the swamp", they have to make changing all of that their number one priority when they vote. By that I mean, regardless of what party or what other issues a candidate supports, if they aren't committed to slashing the perks, the voters should automatically vote against them.

Everyone, please remember that each person has very different opinions and discussions like this one usually don't do anything to change them. With that in mind, if you choose to discuss topics like this, you must be respectful of others even if you disagree with them, which is clearly explained in our rules. Those who aren't able to respect others, as the rules say, will be faced with an infraction or suspension from the forum. Since this thread has turned more into insults than productive discussion, I am closing it and we'll have to go through the last several pages of posts to see who broke our rules. Keep what I've said in mind before posting in the next controversial political thread here. This seems to be happening a lot lately. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back