• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do u have family members on bell tree

Ya

• Ye

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Naw

Votes: 52 86.7%

• Total voters
Does found family count?

A woman I consider my sister is a TBT member. We have known each other since the early 90s and lived together at the time she registered. Her fiancé asked for my blessing to propose and I'll be the person of honour at their wedding later this year (you can bet her closest female friend was pissed about that!).

I have a daughter on TBT. She not active right now though.

No, thank goodness. I don't think any of my family members know what Animal Crossing even is

Nope! I do have family that play New Horizons, but I'm the only one who uses this forum. Unless they have secret accounts they don't want me to find out about. They know I'm on here though since I talk about events and stuff on the forums fairly regularly—both just because I enjoy TBT, and also because events have made me do some strange things that probably deserve an explanation. 😂

My sister was once here but not anymore. I would love to have her here tho! Nothing better than to.play with her :)

No. Not that I know of and thank goodness. The tea that I spill here would make them upset.

Nope, none of them. And honestly I'm fine with that, considering I've said a lot of things that they would not be happy about, and much of said stuff is LGBTQ+ related, which they aren't fans of. If close friends were to join, I wouldn't have a problem with it, they know all of my tea before I spill it (y)

Not that I'm aware of. My sister has played the series since as long as I have, but I don't think she's someone who would get on forums.

ive tried to coerce my boyfriend into joining if that counts but i wont ALLOW any of my family to join ):< ok im kinda kidding but i really hope they wouldnt join, i dont want them involved with any of me online. I believe they wouldnt join, forums are too old hat for my sibling and too new hat for my parents. Plus only my dad plays animal crossing and hes the worst with technology. My mom just knows it as “a forum” which i mention with forum events sometimes.

Last edited:
Back