• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do u have family members on bell tree

Ya

• Ye

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Naw

Votes: 52 86.7%

• Total voters
Bells
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
If nawt do they know abt the website and ur various antics
I did have a twin sister who introduced me to this website.com in the first place god bless her she's not dead or anything she just left and i stole all of her bells and collectibles (with permission)

Also to add a couple of tidbits back in my beginner months a mod messaged my sister like "do u know this account" (me) and she was liek "yes that's my twin sister" and they were lik "cool" it sounds so egregiously like a cheeky fib on the internet especially since we are in the unique position to have similar interests online which happens with siblings but rarely twins; we also shared a device back then n there were a couple of incidents where she accidentally posted on my account 😭 but its nice that they believed us LOL

Last edited:
Nobody I know in real life is a member of this site, thankfully. My friend plays Animal Crossing and I told her about this site since she saw me on it, but I don't think she joined. I'm not sure how I'd feel about her being on here since she's not aware I'm non-binary and I'm pretty open about it on this site.

I don’t really know anyone who plays it as much as I do irl so no I do not have any family members on the forum

Nah, none of my family uses the site, and they don't know that I use it either.

Nobody in my family plays Animal Crossing, and I'm kind of glad. My (younger) brother knows I use this site, and he mentioned that he wanted to make a TBT account so he could spam on threads. Thankfully, I don't think he went through with it. I would probably report him if he did, though - Don't care that he's my brother, spamming and trolling on an otherwise peaceful site isn't funny. 😭 (He doesn't even like or play Animal Crossing, either...)

my younger brother knows i use this site (doesn’t use it himself tho) but i PRAY that he doesn’t find my account on here lmao (doesn’t know my username), i complain too much about things on the whats bothering you thread.

my family members know that i'm on this site but they have no idea what it's really for. my sister knows its for animal crossing but doesn't know that i use it for non-animal crossing purposes.
i wouldn't be opposed to them coming on here but i sure hope they never find my posts on the "what's bothering you?" thread though LMAOO

nope. my family has no interest in animal crossing, and i only have one irl friend who does— he’s not on here, but i do talk to him about the forums sometimes haha. i don’t talk to my parents about it, or about really any of my interests, but they know when there’s an event going on since that’s when i buy art and craft supplies the most and take pictures that have a name card in them 🤣

No, not to my knowledge. None of my immediate family plays Animal Crossing. No idea if any of my cousins do, as I've never inquired about it.

I don't know anyone else IRL who plays AC, and that's good with me. 💜✨

I made my brother make an account once but then I used it as an alt and I got banned sorry bro

no V_V i think i am the most online person in my whole living family, i have a feeling none of them would be interested in forums except my uncle and he would probably only like reddit or tech forums or something haha. definitely not animal crossing

my brother is a member on here, joined in June 2011. he (and @/jvgsjeff) is actually the one who introduced me to this forum! unfortunately he wasn't active for very long, as he came here to share and get ideas for his fan-made Animal Crossing game, and back then the staff wouldn't allow such a thing.

it's all good though, I'm still here, throwin around my wacky antics hehe 😌

Thankfully no, I don’t post too much embarrassing or personal stuff but I still would prefer my family to not be able to view what I post on here 😭
I have introduced a couple friends to the site though, none of them have remained active however.

Yes, my brother has an account on this site! I've also considered stealing his collectibles and bells, but unfortunately he won't let me 🤣 He was active for a short period of time but rarely logs on anymore. He has a game thread in The Basement with thousands of replies, I see it pop up every so often and get a shock everytime since I forgot he made it.

Back