• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❄ [DIY GUIDE] Snowflake, Snowboy & Festive Season ⛄🎅 + Summer Shell Season!!! 🐚

Same. I got mine from Rolf. He was the only villager awake at 5am and he came running to me.

Oh darn - I remember Molly came running to me earlier and I hit her with my equipped net by accident. :( Hopefully that wasn't it!

Oh darn - I remember Molly came running to me earlier and I hit her with my equipped net by accident. :( Hopefully that wasn't it!
I'm sure you can get it from someone else. Idle or run around your island without entering a building for 10-15 mins, then try passing by a villager and see if someone calls you.

The Diy from the balloon is driveing me nuts. I Do not like to tear a part of my island just to built a wall for the diy. So Hard to think on what to do.

The Diy from the balloon is driveing me nuts. I Do not like to tear a part of my island just to built a wall for the diy. So Hard to think on what to do.
You don't need to actively play the game. You can just leave the game on idle and check the game every 5 minutes.

Determine the wind direction and stay on the beach where the balloons will start from. Then, every xx:x5 and xx:x0 minutes, just run up and down the shore. I don't do the jailbar trick anymore. And I do this while I'm working.

You don't need to actively play the game. You can just leave the game on idle and check the game every 5 minutes.

Determine the wind direction and stay on the beach where the balloons will start from. Then, every xx:x5 and xx:x0 minutes, just run up and down the shore. I don't do the jailbar trick anymore. And I do this while I'm working.
i do at and check the time there

I wish you good luck. I might try doing that later would have to move a few things first.

It's working well so far for getting the balloons, but still no festive DIYs except the floor, rug, but I got the snowflake pochette and really like those!

I Got a spare ornament wreath if anyone like to swap out one of there spares

It's working well so far for getting the balloons, but still no festive DIYs except the floor, rug, but I got the snowflake pochette and really like those!
The snowflake pochette is one of my favorites. Hopefully I will have time later to try for balloons again. I want the big festive tree and holiday candle.

Dose anyone Have a Checklist of All the DIy at can be Collected from the Balloons this sission?

RNG hates me at this very moment. After a decent run this morning of 6 unique festive recipes, I've now run into 9 blue balloons in a row, each containing either 5 iron or 5 clay.

RNG hates me at this very moment. After a decent run this morning of 6 unique festive recipes, I've now run into 9 blue balloons in a row, each containing either 5 iron or 5 clay.
Same. Although I got yellow balloons on my end.

Same. Although I got yellow balloons on my end.
For me it a Miss or a hit if i can spot the balloons. I Got 4 Diy in a Hour i think. But maybe 3 Ballons with Rocks or something. But some had money. So i think it give me money more then iron or clay or Shirts. But i do not know what my RNG is

Reminder for both hemispheres that...
Festive Season ends January 6th!!!

Once this season ends, cedar trees will no longer be decorated and ornaments will no longer be available.

@Rosch

There’s another way to obtain Festive diys.
The villagers can give you Festive diys now. If you’ve already learned the diy, then they will give you 3 ornaments.
B4A32E43-3D99-482A-9662-357F7F779BFB.jpeg

Back