• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❄ [DIY GUIDE] Snowflake, Snowboy & Festive Season ⛄🎅 + Summer Shell Season!!! 🐚

thank you so much for this guide, i had no idea the summer shells had diys besides the wreath isabelle gave me, i'm planning to do some time travel back to a lot fo the stuff i missed in october (i missed all of cherry blossom season, turkey day and my first bug off) but now i know when i'm back to correct time what to look out for <3 thanks so so much, your a life saver

still the 14 here. but however The snowboy is Makeing me pull my hair out as it force me to reboot each time and haveing the balloons to worry is going to drive me nuts. I hope the snowboy will still only need 2 reboot. but I be happy if I am able to get it right away. Wish me luck as I be happy to get it all in one go

It has been EIGHT HOURS of balloon farming and not a single festive diy.

They don't exist or it's a glitch.

Nobody should be expected to do this tedious chore for EIGHT HOURS!

OMG.
I’m right there with you. I just finished getting all of the snowflake DIYS after more than 2 days and 8+ hours of balloon hunting. Now I’m doing festive DIYs and it’s been about 4+ hour on day 1 and I only have 3 DIYs. It should not be like this.

Thank you so much for this guide! I had honestly no idea what to do with all these summer shells washing up but now I know they have an actual purpose haha.

Btw, a random villager gave me a festive wreath today!

Not sure if that was listed.

My wife's character got one from a villager too. :)

Oh I’m so excited! When I left my house today I saw some of my cedar trees were lit up. Yay 🥰 I love when they get lights on them and I can’t wait to see which trees have lights!! I wish they all would but oh well.

I hope I find some festive DIYs today! 🎄⛄

How do we get the giant snowflakes? Do they flutter in the air as well? I haven't spotted one yet!

The snowboy and snowflake DIYs last until February 24 . You can relax.
Thank you. I actually finally found one last night. I tried one last balloon and it had the last one I needed. I have been able to get 3 festive DIYs today.

That's good to hear, because I was beginning think there are none. I've been at it for about 5 hours this morning fairly steadily and haven't managed to find one DIY yet. The balloons are also spawning a lot less. I was beginning to think there was something wrong in the game, but with you getting them it must just be bad luck for me.

That's good to hear, because I was beginning think there are none. I've been at it for about 5 hours this morning fairly steadily and haven't managed to find one DIY yet. The balloons are also spawning a lot less. I was beginning to think there was something wrong in the game, but with you getting them it must just be bad luck for me.
All three that I got came from green balloons. Most of the balloons I have seen have been either yellow or green. They do seem to be coming less often.

All three that I got came from green balloons. Most of the balloons I have seen have been either yellow or green. They do seem to be coming less often.

I'm getting serious now and going to build that jail bar wall on both sides!

Back