• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DirtyD's Buyout Shop

The store is currently closed, I'll reopen after i finish trading with TKD. pulling 30m out of the bank is a long and drawed out process.

And I am out of Carp Banners, will restock them for tomorrow

That's ok... I just finished giving TKD his cash.... Reopening now... wanna come by and get ur stuff?

You can come by and get ur stuff too spazmaster, i'll open gates in a few min

EDIT: That's fine Spaz, my shop will reopen tomorrow morning

Good news, I have an extra carp banner. Bring 25k with ya :)

Ok thanks you two.

I will reopen shop tomorrow, I'm going home to get ready for my vacation this weekend. I will hope to have more of the DLC items in stock as well.

Silver Rod - 50k
Silver slingshot - 50k
Silver Wateringcan - 30k

I know the shops closed but I will forget.

lol ok Conor. Just let me know when you want to pick them up.

My shop is now open. It will be open for a short time today, and MAYBE a short time tomorrow. I'm going to be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Monday afternoon. So I am preparing to get everything ready to leave. But I should be on

<big>Recenty added:</big>

Snowman Set - 500k
Kagamimochi - 5k
Magic Lamp - 4 Mil
Roman Candle - 30k
Party Popper - 30k
Sparkler - 30k
4 leaf clover - 30k
Green Pinwheel - 30k
Cyan Pinwheel - 30k
Yellow Pinwheel - 30k
Indigo Pinwheel - 30k
Pink Pinwheel - 30k
Orange Pinwheel - 30k
Red Pinwheel - 30k
Bunny P Balloon - 30k
Bunny I Balloon - 30k
Bunny O Balloon - 30k
Bunny B Balloon - 30k

What are the times and days the shop is usually open because I'd like to order so items but not while it is closed?

Also, I'd like for you take some items off my hands as I don't want to open a shop for them.

These include:

Mario items from balloons
Identified fossils
Pitfall seeds (does anyone buy these?)

I don't have a list of what I have and number of items because I'm typing this from my Wii and can't view my inventory but will supply that information when I can.

Thanks!

I dont have a need for the Mario items or the fossils, but I am purchasing pitfalls for 2k each

My shop times vary, but it is usually early in the morning until late afternoon, EST

Back