• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DirtyD's Buyout Shop

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
<big>DirtyD's New & Improved Shop</big>
Hello and welcome to my new and improved shop. Here I will be selling off various items, patterns, flowers, hybrids, furniture, TNPS items, Downloadable content and anything else I might add. Everything is at a BUYOUT price. There is absolutely no bidding in my shop. I tell you how much it costs. You come and pick it up. It is really easy.

1. I do not hold items. My shop opens and closes throughout the day, based on my availability. Since that can fluctuate from time to time, I cannot hold items. They are all first come first serve based on who can pick them up the quickest.
2. Do not make requests while the shop is in the CLOSED status. Nearly all of these requests will be ignored. I do this simply because when the shop opens, it usually is a nuthouse. I get backed up on orders quick. I just cannot do more on top of what I already do while I'm open. Plus this would also end up violating rule number 1.
3. No Spam, rudeness or imaturity will be tolerated in this thread. This just ends up delaying everything in the shop.
4. What you see, is what I have. If it is crossed off that means that it is not in stock at the moment. I am going back to the way I started doing this. I am only selling things that I have in stock. This includes Downloadable Content. I will stock up on everything when I find necessary so I have plenty throughout the day, but will cross this off when they are out of stock.

Modern Set - 40k
Robo-Set - 40k
Egg Set - 450k
Snowman set - 500k
Jingle Set - 550k
Mush Set - 150k
Mario Set - 250k
Princess Set - 1.75 million
Gorgeous Set - 1.75 million
Gracie Set - 1.75 million
Sweet Set - 1.75 million

Gold slingshot - 300k
Gold Rod - 600k
Gold Watering Can - 400k
Silver Rod - 50k
Silver slingshot - 50k
Silver Wateringcan - 30k

Regular Flowers - 2k each for the first 15. 1k for each flower after 15.

List of Hybrids:

White Carnations - 60k
Blue Pansies - 60k
Purple Pansies - 60k
Orange Pansies - 60k
Black Tulips - 60k
Purple Tulips - 60k
Pink Tulips - 60k
Pink Roses - 60k
Black Roses - 75k
Blue Roses - 75k
Jacob's Ladders - 150k

Bus Model - 5k
Milk Case - 5k
Carp Banner - 5k
Shamrock Hat - 5k
Girl's Day Updo - 5k
Kagamimochi - 5k
White DSi Bench - 20k
Black DSi Bench - 20k
Student's Cap - 5k
Flamenco Hat - 5k
Red Pikmin Hat - 5k

Toad Hat - 100k
Samus Mask - 150k
Merlion - 900k
Arc de Triomphe - 900k
Manneken Pis - 900k
Lovely Phone - 900k
Blue Ogre Mask - 900k
Red Ogre Mask - 900k
Metroid - 1 mil
Pikmin Pot - 900k
Blue Falcon - 900k
Kart - 400k
Hero's Cap - 150k
Sea View - 75k
Royal Crown - 950k
Stuffed Stocking - 100k
Hero's Clothes - 150k
Magic Lamp - 4 million
Expresso Maker - 100k
ABD - 5 Million
Moth Orchid - 100k
Hibiscus - 100k
Bad Bro Stache - 100k
Wario Hat - 125k
Sandlot - 75k
Roman Candle - 30k
Party Popper - 30k
Sparkler - 30k
4 leaf clover - 30k
Green Pinwheel - 30k
Cyan Pinwheel - 30k
Yellow Pinwheel - 30k
Indigo Pinwheel - 30k
Pink Pinwheel - 30k
Orange Pinwheel - 30k
Red Pinwheel - 30k
Bunny P Balloon - 30k
Bunny I Balloon - 30k
Bunny O Balloon - 30k
Bunny B Balloon - 30k

You are not permitted to sell or give away any of my patterns. I put a lot of work into these. Right now I only have 3. But I have a few others in progress. They in my opinion all look great as flags. Each pattern costs 50k. If you purchase any 2 I will give you one of your choice free(This will apply more when I have more than 3 patterns)

Metallica's Kill Em All<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
KillEmAll.jpg
</div>

Pink Floyd's Marching Hammers<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
MarchingHammers.jpg
</div>

Metallica's Star<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Star.jpg
</div>

Do you need help selling some of your items? Don't want to mess with opening up your own shop for only a couple items? Want cash fast? I can help. I will sell your items for you for a very minimal fee. I am only charging 10% of the sale price. If you need to know my standard price on any item let me know. I will pay you 90% of that price for your items, and then will sell that item in my shop. I pay you upfront so it is completely worry free. It helps put money in your pocket and helps keep my shop full of inventory for others to buy. If interested please post here or PM me with any questions. Thanks!

lol it is ok you shouldn't. Stuff happens. It allowed me to fix my thread and make it better.

Now added to the shop:

Do you need help selling some of your items? Don't want to mess with opening up your own shop for only a couple items? Want cash fast? I can help. I will sell your items for you for a very minimal fee. I am only charging 10% of the sale price. If you need to know my standard price on any item let me know. I will pay you 90% of that price for your items, and then will sell that item in my shop. I pay you upfront so it is completely worry free. It helps put money in your pocket and helps keep my shop full of inventory for others to buy. If interested please post here or PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Soon to come:
DirtyD's Storage - This is where I will store your items and money so you can make a new town

After a nice long and well-deserved break... I have decided to reopen my shop. I have updated my lists. I am working on adding more furniture, and going thru my lists of flowers/hybrids. I hope to make my shop better than ever.

Well I never hold items, but because you are a daily customer, i will hold it for u

lol that was to Alexandraa... I have 3 moth orchids tho, I will bring by when you can trade

studend's cap
Tokonoma
Girl's Day Updo
milk case

also if there are eny more carp banners can i have one(cos its crossed out)

Back