• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DirtyD's Buyout Shop

Can I Have The Flamenco Hat & Hero's Clothes, for 200k? PM Me If I Can

DirtyD said:

1. I do not hold items. My shop opens and closes throughout the day, based on my availability. Since that can fluctuate from time to time, I cannot hold items. They are all first come first serve based on who can pick them up the quickest.
2. Do not make requests while the shop is in the CLOSED status. Nearly all of these requests will be ignored. I do this simply because when the shop opens, it usually is a nuthouse. I get backed up on orders quick. I just cannot do more on top of what I already do while I'm open. Plus this would also end up violating rule number 1.
Please note

I will only be open for a very short time. I am leaving to go camping. I wont be back until Tuesday

Let me turn on my Wii and get the set together, I havent been on AC for almost a week, it could be anywhere lol

I will open my gates in a couple minutes.

You will need 13 empty spaces in your inventory. 12 for the set and 1 for the kaga.

Back