• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐈Kitty Art Shop🐈‍⬛ {Temporarily Closed}

@Laudine here is the finished piece! thank you so much for the commission!
Untitled462_20220502125540.png

Hi, I'm going to order!
Details: Full body shaded, the shading style is up to you!
References:
sonarefsheet.png

fullsplash.png

(earlier art below the ref sheet but that's what her magic looks like but the character has to be the 1st pic)
Image dimensions: up to you!
Extra details: you can omit the round background in the 2nd pic, thank you!

Hi, I'm going to order!
Details: Full body shaded, the shading style is up to you!
References:View attachment 440521
View attachment 440522
(earlier art below the ref sheet but that's what her magic looks like but the character has to be the 1st pic)
Image dimensions: up to you!
Extra details: you can omit the round background in the 2nd pic, thank you!
hi and so sorry for the late response! the total payment would be 300 TBT, if that is okay i will start :)

okie yaya cool! I would love to order one then c:

Details pose up to you! maybe something cute/shy
Background: transparent preferably but if not then white
References: here but with these shoes instead
Image dimensions: im not sure? ;-; up to you!
Extra details: Could you add in pudge in some way? He can big or like a tiny plush, i dont mind either way (let me know how much extra tbt) <3

lmk when you would like payment c:

okie yaya cool! I would love to order one then c:

Details pose up to you! maybe something cute/shy
Background: transparent preferably but if not then white
References: here but with these shoes instead
Image dimensions: im not sure? ;-; up to you!
Extra details: Could you add in pudge in some way? He can big or like a tiny plush, i dont mind either way (let me know how much extra tbt) <3

lmk when you would like payment c:
sure i can do that for you! no extra fee for pudge and you can send payment before i color it if that's ok! {unless you don't want it colored, which you can send the payment after i finish it, just let me know :)}

sure i can do that for you! no extra fee for pudge and you can send payment before i color it if that's ok! {unless you don't want it colored, which you can send the payment after i finish it, just let me know :)}
I will pay now! and some color would be nice tysm, i'll send a lil extra as a tip for you <3

Back