• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AL's Humble Little Art Shop

Sounds good! Hopefully it deposits soon. I keep refreshing my email lol.

Shipping is atrocious. Ebay and Etsy used to be the worst offenders but now it's everywhere. I wanted to buy four manga volumes and it was $70 shipping. In a bubble mailer. What? No idea why shipping is so expensive these days. I remember being mad at $10 lol now $10 it's like YAY!!

Haha yes, hopefully it will resolve soon, but there is no rush at all, please don't feel super stressed over checking. <3 I do have Saki and Masaomi finished though, hehe. I hope you like them! And if you want any edits let me know and I can get them done.

8MqUwmE.png

And the separate ones are under the spoiler. c:
TsZqNm2.png
mR5DgiU.png

Riiight, I can relate way too much on ebay especially, I kid you not sometimes it's cheaper to ship things from inside of Canada to my brother, who lives in the States, than it is to ship it to my address. How does that make any sense?? $70?????? What the heck that's ridiculous. Where was it coming from? I am wholly blaming Covid for the shipping increase sigh, but even with restrictions pretty much over, no one seems to want to lower prices. u_u $10 for shipping sounds like some fantastical dream half, or back when you would get free shipping for like a $20 purchase, now it's like, $75-$100. Painful.

Haha yes, hopefully it will resolve soon, but there is no rush at all, please don't feel super stressed over checking. <3 I do have Saki and Masaomi finished though, hehe. I hope you like them! And if you want any edits let me know and I can get them done.

8MqUwmE.png

And the separate ones are under the spoiler. c:
TsZqNm2.png
mR5DgiU.png

Riiight, I can relate way too much on ebay especially, I kid you not sometimes it's cheaper to ship things from inside of Canada to my brother, who lives in the States, than it is to ship it to my address. How does that make any sense?? $70?????? What the heck that's ridiculous. Where was it coming from? I am wholly blaming Covid for the shipping increase sigh, but even with restrictions pretty much over, no one seems to want to lower prices. u_u $10 for shipping sounds like some fantastical dream half, or back when you would get free shipping for like a $20 purchase, now it's like, $75-$100. Painful.
I'M CRYING PLEASEEEEEE. They're SO cute!! You even got their personalities too! Thank you! ;_; I love them!! I'm going to order more, once the original payment goes through lol.

It was coming from the US somewhere, can't remember but basically any Ebay listing is insane shipping. You're right about it being cheaper to ship to the US than within Canada sometimes! I remember it was cheaper to ship from Ottawa to New York than Ottawa to Toronto. Wtf lol

I'M CRYING PLEASEEEEEE. They're SO cute!! You even got their personalities too! Thank you! ;_; I love them!! I'm going to order more, once the original payment goes through lol.

It was coming from the US somewhere, can't remember but basically any Ebay listing is insane shipping. You're right about it being cheaper to ship to the US than within Canada sometimes! I remember it was cheaper to ship from Ottawa to New York than Ottawa to Toronto. Wtf lol
Ahhh, yay!! I'm so glad you like them and I got their personalities down. 🥰 Thank you so much again they were a joy to draw. And of course, I'll be around so you can message me any time for more, I'd be happy to work with you anytime. Now we can just kick paypal for being slow. 🤣

Okay $70 shipping from US is insane, I was expecting you to say Europe or Japan or basically anywhere off continent. Ebay please that's total robbery. But also Spiderman pointing meme, I'm from Toronto as well skfbksbk. Hi neighbour!! And I'm pretty sure the ebay lot I'm thinking of was in southern Ontario and my brother is in the west coast so it's travelling so much further away. I appreciate you ranting about the pricing woes with me. I understand your pain all too well.

Ahhh, yay!! I'm so glad you like them and I got their personalities down. 🥰 Thank you so much again they were a joy to draw. And of course, I'll be around so you can message me any time for more, I'd be happy to work with you anytime. Now we can just kick paypal for being slow. 🤣

Okay $70 shipping from US is insane, I was expecting you to say Europe or Japan or basically anywhere off continent. Ebay please that's total robbery. But also Spiderman pointing meme, I'm from Toronto as well skfbksbk. Hi neighbour!! And I'm pretty sure the ebay lot I'm thinking of was in southern Ontario and my brother is in the west coast so it's travelling so much further away. I appreciate you ranting about the pricing woes with me. I understand your pain all too well.
Okay, yay! I also don't want to overwhelm. I'm thinking about ordering four more of the same style chibis. Would that be alright? Stupid Paypal still hasn't sent it I don't think. Hopefully by today it does.

Yoooo that's so cool!! I'm actually in Barrie but didn't know if you'd know where that was so I picked the closest popular city lol.
Oh no worries! I could rant for ages lolol. I'm looking at headphones used to save some money but with the extra $40 shipping I might as well just buy them new riiiip.

Okay, yay! I also don't want to overwhelm. I'm thinking about ordering four more of the same style chibis. Would that be alright? Stupid Paypal still hasn't sent it I don't think. Hopefully by today it does.

Yoooo that's so cool!! I'm actually in Barrie but didn't know if you'd know where that was so I picked the closest popular city lol.
Oh no worries! I could rant for ages lolol. I'm looking at headphones used to save some money but with the extra $40 shipping I might as well just buy them new riiiip.
4 at a time would be okay, since they are sketch chibis they aren't super time consuming so getting a few at once is perfectly doable. ^^ Ah yeah, hopefully it will soon and not like take all weekend. >< I double checked and I think the part that flagged it may have been you payed F&F and noted it was for a commission which paypal doesn't like (though I super appreciate you wanting to spare me the fees)? Since it's pending I don't have the option to refund, but do you have the ability to cancel the payment and resend as paying for goods? :unsure:

Oooh, okay still neighbours though! Yes I do know Barrie, my friend lives there actually. Sigh, ridiculous, $40 shipping is so not okay. >> When buying new can actually be cheaper, you know there is a problem. Sigh. Have you tried checking kijiji if anyone is selling them locally? ;m;

4 at a time would be okay, since they are sketch chibis they aren't super time consuming so getting a few at once is perfectly doable. ^^ Ah yeah, hopefully it will soon and not like take all weekend. >< I double checked and I think the part that flagged it may have been you payed F&F and noted it was for a commission which paypal doesn't like (though I super appreciate you wanting to spare me the fees)? Since it's pending I don't have the option to refund, but do you have the ability to cancel the payment and resend as paying for goods? :unsure:

Oooh, okay still neighbours though! Yes I do know Barrie, my friend lives there actually. Sigh, ridiculous, $40 shipping is so not okay. >> When buying new can actually be cheaper, you know there is a problem. Sigh. Have you tried checking kijiji if anyone is selling them locally? ;m;
Alrighty!! I think it finally sent! I got an email saying it did so I want to be sure it got deposited on your end too! Edit: Next payment I send I'll say nothing in the box so they have nothing to hold the payment for loll

Sadly no, just the first edition. I want the second since they're significantly better apparently. Brand new they're over $300 but cheapest I've found used was $190 after taxes (on ebay). I remember when I got my phone, it was advertised for $400 and I was SO excited, only to find out it was really $600 CAD ;w;

Alrighty!! I think it finally sent! I got an email saying it did so I want to be sure it got deposited on your end too! Edit: Next payment I send I'll say nothing in the box so they have nothing to hold the payment for loll

Sadly no, just the first edition. I want the second since they're significantly better apparently. Brand new they're over $300 but cheapest I've found used was $190 after taxes (on ebay). I remember when I got my phone, it was advertised for $400 and I was SO excited, only to find out it was really $600 CAD ;w;
Yes!! I got an email seeing it processed too. But ahh, don't feel it was anything you did, everything worked out just paypal being lame, haha. *hug* Thank you so much again.

Ahh, got you, ebay always loves to just overprice stuff now, miss the days when it was a legit garage sale/auction site. >> I hope you can find a pair that doesn't have an arm and a leg cost +shipping eventually. KDABKDBAK. THE WORST KIND OF SURPRISE.

I took forever but I am here to order! I've decided on three sketch chibis please! I'm linking a Google Drive link so let me know if it doesn't work.

Chibi Type: Small Sketch
Character Ref: Saki
Blink: (yes/no) No
Pose: Smiling and standing with her arms behind her back
Notes: Purple shirt and white short shorts with flip flops
Payment: (Paypal or Ko-fi) Paypal

Character Ref: Masaomi
Pose: Can I leave this one up to you? I'm kinda curious what you'd come up with. As long as he's smiling and looking like he's having fun lol with his high energy
Notes: Light pink t-shirt, medium blue jean shorts that reach his knees, light brown birkenstocks (no socks)

Character Ref: Yatabe
Pose: Smiling and standing with one hand in his short's pocket, the other arm just hanging at his side
Notes: Baby blue t-shirt, black khaki shorts down to his knees, Sandals, no yellow bandana on his head, include his silver pearl type necklace but leave out the other feather necklace

I took forever but I am here to order! I've decided on three sketch chibis please! I'm linking a Google Drive link so let me know if it doesn't work.

Character Ref: Saki
Pose: Smiling and standing with her arms behind her back
Notes: Purple shirt and white short shorts with flip flops

Character Ref: Masaomi
Pose: Can I leave this one up to you? I'm kinda curious what you'd come up with. As long as he's smiling and looking like he's having fun lol with his high energy
Notes: Light pink t-shirt, medium blue jean shorts that reach his knees, light brown birkenstocks (no socks)

Character Ref: Yatabe
Pose: Smiling and standing with one hand in his short's pocket, the other arm just hanging at his side
Notes: Baby blue t-shirt, black khaki shorts down to his knees, Sandals, no yellow bandana on his head, include his silver pearl type necklace but leave out the other feather necklace
Hi Corrie!! Welcome back. Google drive link is working fine.

But yes, I would absolutely love to do a couple more chibis of Saki and Masaomi, along with Yatabe. I'm feeling a little sick tonight, so I'm taking it easy on art, so the estimated delivery time would be tomorrow evening/Wednesday afternoon if that sounds okay. <3
If all is good you can send over the payment. Excited to get started on them. Thank you so much.

And you already have it, but just in case it's faster to grab it here, paypal link in the spoiler ^^

Hi Corrie!! Welcome back. Google drive link is working fine.

But yes, I would absolutely love to do a couple more chibis of Saki and Masaomi, along with Yatabe. I'm feeling a little sick tonight, so I'm taking it easy on art, so the estimated delivery time would be tomorrow evening/Wednesday afternoon if that sounds okay. <3
If all is good you can send over the payment. Excited to get started on them. Thank you so much.

And you already have it, but just in case it's faster to grab it here, paypal link in the spoiler ^^
That sounds perfect! Thank you so much!! I hope you feel better soon! Take your time, health is more important. :)

That sounds perfect! Thank you so much!! I hope you feel better soon! Take your time, health is more important. :)
Thank you! I think it's just a bad case of the allergies leading to headaches and fatigue, nothing super serious. x3 Payment has been received thank you so much. I'll be back as soon as I can with your chibis.

Thank you! I think it's just a bad case of the allergies leading to headaches and fatigue, nothing super serious. x3 Payment has been received thank you so much. I'll be back as soon as I can with your chibis.
Aw I feel that. I've been sneezing like crazy lately, probably due to allergies as well. YAY Paypal wasn't dumb this time lolol

Aw I feel that. I've been sneezing like crazy lately, probably due to allergies as well. YAY Paypal wasn't dumb this time lolol
Ahh no! I'm sorry you have been feeling off as well, it seems like it should be late for allergy season but alas. u_u I hope your sneezing subdues soon. And haha, yes!! Paypal was kind this time.

I am back with the chibi line up!! Let me know if you would like any edits anywhere and I will get to them, but I hope you like everyone! 💕

SSAXLnP.png
WFSo7yi.png
Ro8WxWT.png

Ahh no! I'm sorry you have been feeling off as well, it seems like it should be late for allergy season but alas. u_u I hope your sneezing subdues soon. And haha, yes!! Paypal was kind this time.

I am back with the chibi line up!! Let me know if you would like any edits anywhere and I will get to them, but I hope you like everyone! 💕

SSAXLnP.png
WFSo7yi.png
Ro8WxWT.png
THEY ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOD! Thank you again!! One thing, could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff on that one ear for me? But thank you ;_; I can't even

THEY ARE SO CUTE OH MY GOD! Thank you again!! One thing, could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff on that one ear for me? But thank you ;_; I can't even
Ahhh! I'm sorry I somehow just forgot to add it. >< Fixed now, don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else. But otherwise I'm so glad you like them, yay! Thank you again for coming back for a second commission. <3

UG8CD6j.png

Ahhh! I'm sorry I somehow just forgot to add it. >< Fixed now, don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else. But otherwise I'm so glad you like them, yay! Thank you again for coming back for a second commission. <3

UG8CD6j.png
Yay thanks!! Don't worry at all, it's easy to miss. His pose is literally perfect by the way! Excellent choice! Glad I left it up to you lol. I simply adore your art <3

Yay thanks!! Don't worry at all, it's easy to miss. His pose is literally perfect by the way! Excellent choice! Glad I left it up to you lol. I simply adore your art <3
Aww, I'm so glad you like the pose! Energetic/happy poses just seem to fit him so well haha. Thank you so much for the kind compliment I'm so happy you do. Have a lovely rest of the week. :giggle:

Bump for updates! Added the fall Leaf Pile YCH and my plush chibis. <3 I will fix up the splash paint option soon with a clearer sheet, but wanted it updated somewhat now that Poketober is done. Thanks for checking in.

Hey again! Would I be able to PM you another simple chibi doodle request (the ones you've done for me before)? I have 3 in mind but I want to make sure you'd have time since it's the holidays season.

Back