• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐈Kitty Art Shop🐈‍⬛ {Temporarily Closed}

@allainah thank you for the commission!
image (1).png

I'd like to make a request, please. :)

Details: A couple of characters that I made up. I'd like two separate drawings, please. I can give you more details in a private message, since it will probably be a lot of details, but the short version is: one of them in a human sorcerer I made up for D&D, the other is a little human-like homunculus I made up for a fantasy story.
References: I have drawings other people have done of each of the characters that I can share in a private message as well.
Image dimensions: shaded fullbody drawings (is that what you mean by dimensions?)
Extra details: None? The drawings will be 300TBT each, 600TBT total, correct?

If this sounds like something you'd like to draw, then I'll send you a message with all the details. And if you'd rather not draw them for whatever reason, that's fine, too. Thank you for considering my request. :)

I'd like to make a request, please. :)

Details: A couple of characters that I made up. I'd like two separate drawings, please. I can give you more details in a private message, since it will probably be a lot of details, but the short version is: one of them in a human sorcerer I made up for D&D, the other is a little human-like homunculus I made up for a fantasy story.
References: I have drawings other people have done of each of the characters that I can share in a private message as well.
Image dimensions: shaded fullbody drawings (is that what you mean by dimensions?)
Extra details: None? The drawings will be 300TBT each, 600TBT total, correct?

If this sounds like something you'd like to draw, then I'll send you a message with all the details. And if you'd rather not draw them for whatever reason, that's fine, too. Thank you for considering my request. :)
sure, feel free to PM me! by dimensions i mean what kind of image size you want and yes the drawings would be 600 TBT total ^^

It's so beautiful! The lighting is amazing, the pose and expression are wonderful, his clothes look great. I love it! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing the second drawing, and if you're open to it, I'll definitely get more art from you again someday!

It's so beautiful! The lighting is amazing, the pose and expression are wonderful, his clothes look great. I love it! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing the second drawing, and if you're open to it, I'll definitely get more art from you again someday!
thank you and np! :giggle:💖💖

Once again, this is a beautiful work of art, and I love it! Thank you so much! I'll definitely get more art from you again one of these days. I'm so happy with how both of the drawings you made for me turned out. ^_^

Once again, this is a beautiful work of art, and I love it! Thank you so much! I'll definitely get more art from you again one of these days. I'm so happy with how both of the drawings you made for me turned out. ^_^
I'm glad you like them! 💖💖

Back