• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AL's Humble Little Art Shop

Hey again! Would I be able to PM you another simple chibi doodle request (the ones you've done for me before)? I have 3 in mind but I want to make sure you'd have time since it's the holidays season.
Hi Corrie, happy December! Yes of course you are more than welcome to PM. I am just finishing the last commission in my queue tonight and would be free to take on a couple more tomorrow so this is actually perfect timing. c:

Hi Corrie, happy December! Yes of course you are more than welcome to PM. I am just finishing the last commission in my queue tonight and would be free to take on a couple more tomorrow so this is actually perfect timing. c:
Happy December to you too! Excellent! I'll PM shortly, as a heads up it'll be chibis of Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye (from Fullmetal Alchemist) and an OC (with refs)! Wooooo!

A little bump. Haven't had my commissions open here for awhile. Currently offering mini illustrations as seen in the op. <3<3 Thank you for looking.

WottScones.png

Back