• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AL's Humble Little Art Shop

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello everyone. opening up a small little shop. Right now I'm only accepting RLC but will look into opening up some slots for tbt. <3
Please don't mind how messy this looks, I will slowly work on making this thread look nicer over time, but didn't want to procrastinate getting it out any further. ^^'

TOS:
All prices are in $CAD, but can also accept in USD (with conversion rate applied of course) if preferred.
I request payment before starting an order. For a more expensive order, I am happy to take 50% as a deposit up front and then the remaining 50% after your commission is completed.
Turnaround time is dependent on what you order and my current schedule. I will give you an estimate before accepting your order. (will typically take no longer than 2 weeks, but usually done within one)
Commercial use is not included in my prices and will require an additional fee.
My art is not to be used for NFTs or ai.

Opening up some chibi comms in this style. $25CAD (or $20USD) for a chibi!
+$5 for held item/weapon/prop/small companion/bg element/etc

64405030_eXlJoNSEcd93OzJ.png

64610587_tpBxOdXt59PTXY6.png

64622824_yzvlxm9hz5Th2pU.png

64571682_yXyrFoKtMZPjJ5L.png

Order form-

OC Ref:
Add ons?:
Pose: (optional if you have one in mind)
Notes: (anything else I should know)
Payment type: (ko-fi/paypal)

Please post or DM if interested.

That's all for now. Thank you so much for checking out my little thread. <3

Last edited:
now wait just a second, i know that art style; i'm subscribed to your toyhouse thread! i've been looking at your sketch chibis for ages but keep forgetting to order. maybe following this thread will help remind me for when i next get paid 😭 it's good to see you here !!

now wait just a second, i know that art style; i'm subscribed to your toyhouse thread! i've been looking at your sketch chibis for ages but keep forgetting to order. maybe following this thread will help remind me for when i next get paid 😭 it's good to see you here !!

Ahh hiii!*aggressively waves* Small internet, what a funny coincidence haha. I appreciate it so much though, I'm so flattered you like my chibis.

I updated my TH thread to promote the new T-O-T icon, but I still am offering them so you are more than welcome to hit me up over there or here anytime too. So nice to meet you though, thank you so much for dropping in and saying hi.

Yay!! Can I order two pieces in an order? Like a Poketober piece and a large chibi? Not in the same piece though.

Yay!! Can I order two pieces in an order? Like a Poketober piece and a large chibi? Not in the same piece though.

Hiiii! (ahh, your new sig banner is so cute hehe). Yes multiple orders are more than okay, I would be super happy to. c: I didn't think far enough ahead for a form for the chibis/Pokemon (let me do that real quick). Feel free to fill them out or you can just let me know what you want if you don't like the form format.

Pokemon form-

Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Background: (if no ideas/preference feel free to leave this blank and I'll just go with inspiration
Notes: (any particular interactions you'd like to see or anything else)

Chibi form-

Chibi Type: (Small Sketch, Large Sketch, Rough Paint, Full Render)
Character Ref:
Blink: (yes/no)
Pose: (optional)

For your Pokemon one, I'm just finishing up today's so I can have it finished either for tomorrow or Friday <3 Chibi I can definitely finish tonight.

ahh thank you!! It’s my Halloween aesthetic 😊

Pokemon form-

Pokemon 1: Alolan Ninetales
Pokemon 2: Alolan Vulpix
Background: I’ll leave it up to you, but just some type of scenery that isn’t specifically season locked (aka: snow lol)
Notes: Vulpix sitting in front of Ninetales. Ninetales being a nurturing mother.

Chibi form-

Chibi Type: Large Sketch
Character Ref:
CF30EED6-C0F7-4DFF-99AD-589697528263.jpeg
Blink: No
Pose: However you see her posing and holding her kitty plushie! She has green eyes when they’re open.

ahh thank you!! It’s my Halloween aesthetic 😊

Pokemon form-

Pokemon 1: Alolan Ninetales
Pokemon 2: Alolan Vulpix
Background: I’ll leave it up to you, but just some type of scenery that isn’t specifically season locked (aka: snow lol)
Notes: Vulpix sitting in front of Ninetales. Ninetales being a nurturing mother.

Chibi form-

Chibi Type: Large Sketch
Character Ref: Blink: No
Pose: However you see her posing and holding her kitty plushie! She has green eyes when they’re open.
Ahh, thank you for your order. I am so excited to get started. Combined the total will be $49CAD (or $42 USD). Would you prefer to pay by paypal or ko-fi? Here are the quick links for either, or you can dm me your email address and I will send you an invoice for paypal:

For the Pokemon, I will be sure to avoid snow (or any excessive seasonal imagery) for the bg! I do already have a pose idea in mind I'll be sketching out right after this post, hehe. I'll DM you the sketch later on so you can check it over if you like. c:

And for the chibi, got it! The kitty plushie will for sure be included (And the wings too!). Will DM you the finished chibi along with the Poke sketch, I hope you will enjoy them~

Ahh, thank you for your order. I am so excited to get started. Combined the total will be $49CAD (or $42 USD). Would you prefer to pay by paypal or ko-fi? Here are the quick links for either, or you can dm me your email address and I will send you an invoice for paypal:

For the Pokemon, I will be sure to avoid snow (or any excessive seasonal imagery) for the bg! I do already have a pose idea in mind I'll be sketching out right after this post, hehe. I'll DM you the sketch later on so you can check it over if you like. c:

And for the chibi, got it! The kitty plushie will for sure be included (And the wings too!). Will DM you the finished chibi along with the Poke sketch, I hope you will enjoy them~
Thank you so much!! I’ll use PayPal and will send shortly! (Gotta eat my ice cream before it melts lol 🫠)

@Foreverfox

Your chibi is finished! Please let me know if you need any changes but I hope you like her. <3 (if you would also like a link to a private imgur folder I will be happy to dm you)
fo5Fr6z.png

Aaaaand, the thumbnail/posing sketch wip of the pokemon pose in spoiler for you as well if you want to peek (just ignore the scribbly and lack of proportion, that will all be fixed in the clean sketch).
ndoV0Xv.png

Thank you so much again for the commission!

@Foreverfox

Your chibi is finished! Please let me know if you need any changes but I hope you like her. <3 (if you would also like a link to a private imgur folder I will be happy to dm you)
fo5Fr6z.png

Aaaaand, the thumbnail/posing sketch wip of the pokemon pose in spoiler for you as well if you want to peek (just ignore the scribbly and lack of proportion, that will all be fixed in the clean sketch).
ndoV0Xv.png

Thank you so much again for the commission!
AHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you so much!! 🤩😍🤩

Your art is so cute!! Finally a Canadian so I don't get killed by the currency conversion
I'd like to order two chibis if that's okay!

Chibi Type: Small Sketch
Character Ref: X
Pose: Doing the Japanese double peace signs with a smile
Notes: Outfit in the refs just no blue blazer or yellow scarf please
Payment: Paypal

Notes: Could she be wearing a yellow sundress with flip flops?

Your art is so cute!! Finally a Canadian so I don't get killed by the currency conversion
I'd like to order two chibis if that's okay!

Notes: Outfit in the refs just no blue blazer or yellow scarf please

Notes: Could she be wearing a yellow sundress with flip flops?
Hiii! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my art ahh. And Canadian buddy!!! Yay. I feel you so much on conversion pains, especially now how did our dollar flop so bad so fast. I was planning on going to NYC for a few days in December and now it's a big no. u_u

Two chibis are perfectly fine, and I would be happy to draw the both of these cuties. For the sundress, do you have a preference on the dress length/poofiness and would you like sleeves or no? And also, since they are matching poses, did you want them together or separate images (or both, I would be happy to give two versions). <3

My paypal link will be in spoiler, or if you prefer you are welcome to dm me your email and I will send over an invoice ASAP. Total for the two chibis is $10.

I will have the tome tonight so I would be able to finish them both and have them delivered a little after midnight EST or tomorrow morning if that works for you?

Hiii! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my art ahh. And Canadian buddy!!! Yay. I feel you so much on conversion pains, especially now how did our dollar flop so bad so fast. I was planning on going to NYC for a few days in December and now it's a big no. u_u

Two chibis are perfectly fine, and I would be happy to draw the both of these cuties. For the sundress, do you have a preference on the dress length/poofiness and would you like sleeves or no? And also, since they are matching poses, did you want them together or separate images (or both, I would be happy to give two versions). <3

My paypal link will be in spoiler, or if you prefer you are welcome to dm me your email and I will send over an invoice ASAP. Total for the two chibis is $10.

I will have the tome tonight so I would be able to finish them both and have them delivered a little after midnight EST or tomorrow morning if that works for you?
The worst part is that our dollar used to be better than the US dollar. ;_; but now buying anything online and finding out it's in USD is big sad.

Oooh maybe something like this except all yellow, no pattern. Just above the knee length.

Both versions (together and apart) if you don't mind! That'll be super cute! I'll send you the funds right now!

Take your time! There's no rush at all!

Edit: well apparently my payment is being held due to "security measures", whatever that's about.

(ack forgot to hit reply) @Corrie

Sob, yes, or when we were dead even. Those days seem so long ago. u_u It's funny you say that, I always have to triple check prices on websites to see if it's USD or CAD because they like never indicate. But also, the shipping!! Have you run into the 'free shipping' offers then you actually check the page/cart and it's like, 'oh lol, you're in Canada, we're just gonna double the price for you c:' too?

Oooh, yes of course, will use that dress as a guide then. <3 And will have the together and parat versions, no problem at all.

Ah yep, it's pending on my side too, last time that happened it cleared in a dayish so it should be fine I think?? I'll still work on your chibis tonight though, no worries and if paypal gives us trouble we can just figure it out after. 😅Will update you as soon as I'm done (or if the payment happens to go through before I finish), ❤️

(ack forgot to hit reply) @Corrie

Sob, yes, or when we were dead even. Those days seem so long ago. u_u It's funny you say that, I always have to triple check prices on websites to see if it's USD or CAD because they like never indicate. But also, the shipping!! Have you run into the 'free shipping' offers then you actually check the page/cart and it's like, 'oh lol, you're in Canada, we're just gonna double the price for you c:' too?

Oooh, yes of course, will use that dress as a guide then. <3 And will have the together and parat versions, no problem at all.

Ah yep, it's pending on my side too, last time that happened it cleared in a dayish so it should be fine I think?? I'll still work on your chibis tonight though, no worries and if paypal gives us trouble we can just figure it out after. 😅Will update you as soon as I'm done (or if the payment happens to go through before I finish), ❤️
Sounds good! Hopefully it deposits soon. I keep refreshing my email lol.

Shipping is atrocious. Ebay and Etsy used to be the worst offenders but now it's everywhere. I wanted to buy four manga volumes and it was $70 shipping. In a bubble mailer. What? No idea why shipping is so expensive these days. I remember being mad at $10 lol now $10 it's like YAY!!

Back