• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐈Kitty Art Shop🐈‍⬛ {Temporarily Closed}

peachsaucekitty

NO POMEGRANATES! NO NO NO NO NO POMEGRANATES!!!!
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Lump of Coal
Yule Log
Snow Angel Snowman
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi, my name's Kitty and i'm looking to improve my art, as well as get some more TBT bells, so i'm doing an art shop!
i'm still exploring my style, but i still try to be as consistent as possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are examples of my art with prices:
(they are sorted by relevancy, with the most recent ones on the far right)​
Sketch

50 TBT​
U9742Ug.png
XekO37g.png

83MSpA8.png
Flat colors/Minimal shading

Head shot:
100 TBT
Half body: 150 TBT
Full body: 200 TBT​
BJr5IdY.jpg
XvE07Rc.jpg
JBP8GQ7.png
Shaded

Head shot:
200 TBT
Half body: 250 TBT
Full body: 300 TBT​
RRfvvBY.png
Untitled471_20220506135236.jpg
racc5jm.png
Backgrounds

Free!

I haven't done much with backgrounds yet. Feel free to request whatever you want, and i'll try my best ^^​
42dCGKY.jpg

MpZ8La3.png

eL9R9Fk.jpg

Please Read:
-Prices: Prices will vary depending on complexity. There is an added price for each extra person/animal in the piece
-Payment: Send payment after you approve sketch
-Adjustsments: I can make small adjustments to the piece if you need me to
-Credit: Credit me by linking this thread pls!​
Order Form:
Details (tell me what you want-pose, expression, background, ect. feel free to get specific):
References:
Image dimensions:
Extra details:​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Can you draw Orchia x Manton? <33333

* Half-body
* Flat-colored/minimal shading ^^

Cute pink and green background <333
sure, i can absolutely do that! what kind of pose do you want? or do you want to leave it up to me?
also, the payment would be 300 TBT, since there are 2 people in the drawing (150 + 150) if that's okay, i will start ASAP!
thank you ^^

Last edited:
sure, i can absolutely do that! what kind of pose do you want? or do you want to leave it up to me?
also, the payment would be 300 TBT, since there are 2 people in the drawing (150 + 150) if that's okay, i will start ASAP!
thank you ^^
Actually if it’s OK, I’ll leave the pose/facial expressions to you, I want it to be a surprise, but I’m sure it will help if I told you that they are a couple <333333

Would you prefer to have the payment now, or after the sketch is approved? ^^

Actually if it’s OK, I’ll leave the pose/facial expressions to you, I want it to be a surprise, but I’m sure it will help if I told you that they are a couple <333333

Would you prefer to have the payment now, or after the sketch is approved? ^^
alright! you can send the payment after you approve the sketch. :)
i'll get started now. it should be finished by tonight ^^

I'd love to place an order if that's okay! 🤩

Details: Full body shaded. Expression and pose are up to you, but I really love how you shade this piece. Is it possible to have something similar?
References: My OC Julie [01] [02] [03] [04]
Image dimensions: Up to you!
Extra details: How much that will be? Happy to pay more if her design is on the complex side. to Please let me know when it's okay to send the bells :)

Thank you!

I'd love to place an order if that's okay! 🤩

Details: Full body shaded. Expression and pose are up to you, but I really love how you shade this piece. Is it possible to have something similar?
References: My OC Julie [01] [02] [03] [04]
Image dimensions: Up to you!
Extra details: How much that will be? Happy to pay more if her design is on the complex side. to Please let me know when it's okay to send the bells :)

Thank you!
sorry for the late response but sure, i can do that! it would be 300 TBT, which you can send after you approve the sketch. if that's okay, i will get started asap :)

sorry for the late response but sure, i can do that! it would be 300 TBT, which you can send after you approve the sketch. if that's okay, i will get started asap :)

300 TBT sounds great! Thanks again, I'm so excited to see her in your style 😁

(by the way your signature is amazing)

Back