• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok! i've moved all villagers into my town and i have updated my pending list to try and keep myself a bit organized i'm waiting for someone else to pick up their villager but can help whoever can be ready in about 10-15 mins

Hi Digimon, I am sorry real life got busy and I had no time. Are you still available to do Bones? Thank you so much for all of your help! You are amazing!

Hi Digimon, I am sorry real life got busy and I had no time. Are you still available to do Bones? Thank you so much for all of your help! You are amazing!

no worries, bones is still in my town. i can get bones ready for you now if you're still available c: no problem at all, thank you! <3

The problem persists, unfortunately. I am sorry, I have to cancel the order. I won't need my TBT back I've made you spent some of your precious time/

Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: Evenings EST (about 4 pm-2 am)
Villagers: Spike, Julia, Stitches, Kidd
Total TBT: 40

Last edited:
Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: Evenings EST (about 4 pm-2 am)
Villagers: Spike, Julia, Stitches, Kidd
Total TBT: 40

hello! i’m sorry but the only villager i have from your request is stitches. the villagers that i can get are all listed out on the first page of this thread

Last edited:
Oof, my bad, I was looking at a bunch of threads and mistook this one for another 😅 sorry about that, I'd love Stitches though!

Oof, my bad, I was looking at a bunch of threads and mistook this one for another &#55357;&#56837; sorry about that, I'd love Stitches though!

no problem, i can get stitches for ready for you when i get home today at 4:30pm est

Mayor: Kookie
Town name: Rosemary
FC: --
Availability: All day/night cst
Villager: Maple
Total tbt: 10tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back