• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok! i've moved all villagers into my town and i have updated my pending list to try and keep myself a bit organized i'm waiting for someone else to pick up their villager but can help whoever can be ready in about 10-15 mins

Hi Digimon, I am sorry real life got busy and I had no time. Are you still available to do Bones? Thank you so much for all of your help! You are amazing!

Hi Digimon, I am sorry real life got busy and I had no time. Are you still available to do Bones? Thank you so much for all of your help! You are amazing!

no worries, bones is still in my town. i can get bones ready for you now if you're still available c: no problem at all, thank you! <3

The problem persists, unfortunately. I am sorry, I have to cancel the order. I won't need my TBT back I've made you spent some of your precious time/

Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: Evenings EST (about 4 pm-2 am)
Villagers: Spike, Julia, Stitches, Kidd
Total TBT: 40

Last edited:
Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: Evenings EST (about 4 pm-2 am)
Villagers: Spike, Julia, Stitches, Kidd
Total TBT: 40

hello! i’m sorry but the only villager i have from your request is stitches. the villagers that i can get are all listed out on the first page of this thread

Last edited:
Oof, my bad, I was looking at a bunch of threads and mistook this one for another 😅 sorry about that, I'd love Stitches though!

Oof, my bad, I was looking at a bunch of threads and mistook this one for another &#55357;&#56837; sorry about that, I'd love Stitches though!

no problem, i can get stitches for ready for you when i get home today at 4:30pm est

Mayor: Kookie
Town name: Rosemary
FC: --
Availability: All day/night cst
Villager: Maple
Total tbt: 10tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back