Did you ever get a villager via Streetpass?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Team 2
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
It's very possible that this can happen, and it unfortunately happened to me. I got multiple streetpass tags back in 2016 and I unfortunately have gotten a villager this way, I think said villager was Annalise. She moved out eventually.

Pretty sure this is how I got Rasher back in the day. I remember being greatly displeased.

Nope, I think my town was always full. However, I did get at least one the other annoying way where you just visit someone's town that has recently had a move out. It was my friend, though. I believe at least two of my villagers also moved to her that way, oops!

I never received a villager through Streetpass. However, I did give away a villager to someone else through Streetpass.

I don't think I ever knew this was possible! Or if I did, I completely forgot about it. So I have no clue if I've gotten a villager from streetpass, but probably.

Not from street pass, but I did get a few from other player's voids.
Sorry, Buck! I just don't find you cute :(

I didn’t know it was possible to get a villager through street pass. I’m pretty sure I didn’t because It was very rare that I would find someone to street pass with.

I'm pretty sure I remember it, yeah! I recall a town being mentioned that I had no recollection of visiting. can't remember which villager exactly, but none who stood out majorly

Yes, several times, although it's been so long, I don't exactly remember who. I believe it was a penguin.

Nope and I'm glad I did not because there might be a case of getting an unwanted villager.

I think I might have? I remember a long time ago I got eloise as a random move in, her house had a few of bugs already as decor in her house, and I think a different shirt? so she definitely had come from somebody

Nope. Kinda hard to get a villager via StreetPass when you don't really take your 3DS out and about. 😅

I didn't even know that was even possible. I have received villagers from people coming over to my town with WIFI, but not from StreetPass.
Yikes.
It's a good thing that I rarely ran into people with ACNL. Just Tomodachi Life.

probably i can't remember, but they are either from streetpass or from people visiting and/or me visiting someone else's town. is there even away to tell which method they came from?

i just noticed i only have 9 villagers and melba moved out from all my time traveling trying to find 200+ turnip price (still unsuccessful btw 😭 ) i guess someone new will probably move in soon from all the towns i've been visitings recently for this event.

Yes, I got Klaus this way! It was actually pretty funny because he would show me all these rude letters he got from the mayor of the town he came from.

I have. I wasn’t too thrilled about it either unless it ended up being a villager I liked.

I did, and that's how I got Tangy in the first place! But she wasn't the only villager I got through streetpass. Canberra (who moved out years ago) and Kitt were also the ones who moved into my town.

Back