• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever gotten a dream villager via Mystery Island/Campsite on the first try?

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I have, both in Mystery Island and Campsite.

Starting with campsite, on my very first island, I happened to stumble upon Raymond as my first campsite visitor. I was shocked and excited, I HAD to move him in (despite the game being unable to process if I didn't). More of it I was hoping for Eugene instead, but Raymond was a curveball surprise.

As for Mystery Island, my goal was to get Cashmere as I don't have her Amiibo Card sadly. So when I evicted a villager, I was ready for a long hunt only to realize she happened to show up on the very first ticket I went to. It was a no-brainer that I had to invite her in.

Of course, these all happened before my final resetted island, so I had to get these villagers the hard way once more...
Ah well, has this ever happened to you?

On my first island Diana showed up randomly and I had her until I restarted it. Tank was my starter jock that I let go and moved him back in on the first island as well.

On my second island I got amiibos for everyone because I was tired of villager hunting.

Yes I had this happen once, back when the new villagers came out I got Raymond the next day in my campsite and I love cats if you couldn’t tell. So I was like omg I’m so lucky to have found him so easy.

So I went to visit him and did all the crafting and talking to ask him the question will you move in to my island.

But when he went to reply he told me that there was no room I completely forgot that I didn’t have an empty space anymore.

He asked me to kick out Buck which I was like nope… I remember I was trying to work out how I could get someone else to leave then I accidentally changed the date not time.

Meaning Raymond was gone and there was another islander in my campsite :( I haven’t seen him again since 😭

No. I think my best was second try with mystery islands. I don't even remember who it was. Lol. I just remember being surprised about it.

Not the first try but when I was looking for my dreamie Lily on a mystery island tour I got her on my second ticket.

They weren't necessarily my dreamies, but I got Coco and Rosie on my first and second ever attempt to get new villagers way at the beginning of the game.❤ i instantly liked them and they haven't left me since! Coco even had the boring interior for the longest time untill the final update where hhp allowed me to redesign her home 🥲

Yeah! I managed to get Audie on my first Mystery Island and I was thrilled to get her <3

Today I'm lucky: second day in the game, going to hunt my three first villagers (lazy, normal and peppy). Even if she wasn't in my dreamies, on my second ticket, Alice showed her little face. I took her instead of Pekoe, because she was my first choice but was not matching with my theme. I just cannot let her go. Two tickets later, my dreamie Drago appeared. So, two dreamies in four tickets!

Next villager will be Ruby. But luck left me. Already more than 60 tickets and she is not here. I'll hunt the whole day If needed.

I have and I wasn’t looking for them when they appeared. On my first island Serenity I found both Wade and Hopper using one nook mile ticket. When I started my second island I found Sprinkle and Skye on the first and second nook mile tickets. Out of the four I only have wade left since I now have Amiibo cards for the other three. After I restarted my second island I got Blaire, Ken and Olive in the the campsite. Ken I let go when I got his Amiibo card.

i went on a random villager hunt and found ruby on the 1st ticket, i had previously spent hundreds nmts to get her and gave up midway everytime. i wanted to have her on my island for so long and I'm not letting her go ever, she's the reason i haven't reset my island

Sort of! My first Nook Mile Ticket ever for my starter Peppy was Audie, I didn't really know any of the villagers when I first started playing so it's not like I was really gunning for Audie specifically, it just happened lol
But it was a happy accident as she's one of my favorites now 🥰

I also ended up adopting Chief when he showed back up my campsite by coincidence shortly after running into him during an island hunt 🤣
Not sure if that counts as again I wasn't specifically looking for him, but it all worked out as he is my top favorite now 🥹❤️

When I decorated the three exteriors at the start of the game, I used a few nook miles tickets to look for villagers and I found Marina immediately! I was so happy :)

Yes!! I really wanted Sherb since meeting him in ACPC, and with my first ever NMT in my first ever ACNH game, I somehow stumbled upon him 🥹 I was super super excited to invite him and he's been a staple in my first island ever since!

I got Shino on my fifth ticket... while hunting for Barold. I still took her, and ended up buying Barold from someone on here later.

I had a similar situation with Chief. I got him on my eighth ticket, but I ended up dragging on the hunt because I had nothing else to do. I bought him from another cycling shop a couple of hours later.

So on literally my first ever villager hunt (after the first three originals ofc) Marshal was the first villager!! And it was a bell island!!!

I got two dream villagers in the campsite, and one on the first island of a villager hunt. I have no idea how I’ve been so lucky!!

mine was also raymond at my campsite! i definitely dropped everything and focused on moving him in.

i wouldn’t say dreamies, but they’re permies; if i remember correctly then i invited apple, ruby, and maple from islands ^u^

I don't remember which dreamie i was searching for but I do remember finding them on my third try and being shocked that I found them so quickly.

Back