• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Debunking Grass Ware Myths... Grass Doesn't ever truly die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, not screaming but more like... pestering if it makes sense.
It's obvious he's not going to believe anyone.

People are just irritated because he's not just sharing what he thinks, he's trying to get everyone to believe this "theory". And he's not showing any proof of said theory.

People are just irritated because he's not just sharing what he thinks, he's trying to get everyone to believe this "theory". And he's not showing any proof of said theory.

This.. Plus I think maybe? he's trying to explain that just running somewhere once in a game sessions shows no grass ware, WELL OBVIOUSLY. it's not going to happen right in front of your eyes.

Shrugs- I have to agree with everyone else.

This.. Plus I think maybe? he's trying to explain that just running somewhere once in a game sessions shows no grass ware, WELL OBVIOUSLY. it's not going to happen right in front of your eyes.

Shrugs- I have to agree with everyone else.

On top of that he said he time-travels which helps with grass-growing. :)

I can't really say what hasn't already been said, other than try to be mature about defending your stance. Even if it is a false one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back