• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Debunking Grass Ware Myths... Grass Doesn't ever truly die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see if I cant get photos up. With the way I play, both my towns should be 100% dirt... Rather than 10%

What trolls. xD They're just trying to sound special, no proof = me not believing you.

Why are you guys arguing with a brick wall?
If this is what he thinks, then so be it.

10 people don't need to be screaming at him if he doesn't want to believe it.

Why are you guys arguing with a brick wall?
If this is what he thinks, then so be it.

10 people don't need to be screaming at him if he doesn't want to believe it.

Just finished reading through this thread.
I didn't see anyone screaming at him, just saying their own experiences.
The only person I saw screaming was him at one point.

Pictures are more effective than TYPING IN CAPS TO PROVE YOUR POINT.

Just finished reading through this thread.
I didn't see anyone screaming at him, just saying their own experiences.
The only person I saw screaming was him at one point.

Pictures are more effective than TYPING IN CAPS TO PROVE YOUR POINT.

My bad, not screaming but more like... pestering if it makes sense.
It's obvious he's not going to believe anyone.

No lie. I'm looking at the photos above and thinking maybe those are lies. Dirt Patterns? I have never seen a dirt path in my life.

why would i lie about that? what reasoning would i have? also if my paths are patterns then DANG they are really good, because not only do they curve and fade perfectly into the grass.

seriously. what.

why would i lie about that? what reasoning would i have? also if my paths are patterns then DANG they are really good, because not only do they curve and fade perfectly into the grass.

seriously. what.

Dude... if there are dirt patterns, I want some. xD

Not my screenshot, but I've gotten dirt roads like these in my town by constantly running over the same spot:
HNI_0091.JPG

this should prove half of your theories wrong :p

Honestly I think this thread needs to be Closed and possibly deleted. This is getting ignorant. It'd be 100% different if he didn't always have a reason why everyone else is wrong and he's right.
This guy is stubborn and set in his ways. Let him believe whatever. The rest of us know what's up, apparently he hasn't realized it yet.

that?s impossible, because there?s no alpha layers in animal crossing patterns lol

I don't know what you're talking about, all I'm saying is if someone makes realistic dirt patterns for paths I'd really love to see them. I'd probably use them till grass finally dies.

Hmm... not a big fan of the bush-type stuff around it. >< But thanks for taking the time to post the link.

agree, the natural one looks much nicer
maybe you should just place whatever paths and invite some trusted friends over
then everyone can run on the paths to speed up the process

agree, the natural one looks much nicer
maybe you should just place whatever paths and invite some trusted friends over
then everyone can run on the paths to speed up the process

Maybe, good idea. :p

JAPAN photos below... These are photos of the towns hot-spots.

AMERICAN Photos Below. There is more dirt than in Japan. This time the dirt usually forms around buildings and other objects in the town. Most of the dirt in these photos have been in the town since Day 1

Not my screenshot, but I've gotten dirt roads like these in my town by constantly running over the same spot:
View attachment 6720

this should prove half of your theories wrong :p
That's mine. :D
I will add to it.
tumblr_moyh26bCaH1s839rio1_400.jpg
tumblr_moyh26bCaH1s839rio4_400.jpg
tumblr_moyh26bCaH1s839rio5_400.jpg
^ is from MONTHS of walking/running on the path.

If you still have grass underneath your path, it means you haven't walked/ran on that path long enough to deteriorate the grass.

I'm purposely running in certain areas to create natural dirt paths, using grass ware to my advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back