• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Currently Playing?

Just Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Watch Dogs, which I really need to finish considering I've been playing it since it came out.

I'm stuck playing 3DS games for a while, since my hand is broken. :| Can't really use a computer mouse lol. So Pokemon and ACNL.

When everything's healed, I want to continue the replay of Mass Effect 3 I started, and probably pick up Infamous: First Light.

I recently picked up a Dsi XL, so I'm replaying some of my old DS games on it. Feels so good to play them in native resolution again, and not on the 3DS that make the games look all blurry.

FE:Awakening, Pokemon W2 (( Pokemon Y's a little bit boring now..)), aaaaand Crash Bandicoot: Warped (( Yes, I still own all the Crash games that Naughty Dog has worked on. ))

I'm currently playing Sonic Colors and Animal Crossing Wild World, taking a little break from NL

Back