• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

Just Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Watch Dogs, which I really need to finish considering I've been playing it since it came out.

Destiny of Spirits, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, Pokemon X, Pokemon Black 2 and A Link to the Past.

I'm stuck playing 3DS games for a while, since my hand is broken. :| Can't really use a computer mouse lol. So Pokemon and ACNL.

When everything's healed, I want to continue the replay of Mass Effect 3 I started, and probably pick up Infamous: First Light.

I recently picked up a Dsi XL, so I'm replaying some of my old DS games on it. Feels so good to play them in native resolution again, and not on the 3DS that make the games look all blurry.

FE:Awakening, Pokemon W2 (( Pokemon Y's a little bit boring now..)), aaaaand Crash Bandicoot: Warped (( Yes, I still own all the Crash games that Naughty Dog has worked on. ))

I'm currently playing Sonic Colors and Animal Crossing Wild World, taking a little break from NL

Back