• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

Working on finishing Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
I'm almost finished with the 3rd case.

I'm actually playing TF2 as I'm typing this (Just took a food break cx)

Also, Pokemon Y is currently running on my 2DS and I started a brand new save file on my newly fixed/cleaned (thanks to my lovely boyfriend) copy of Pokemon Emerald! Ugh the nostalgia <33333

Right now, I'm attempting to Nuzlocke Pok?mon Platinum and Sapphire. I'm just before the second gym in Platinum, and just by Petalburg in Sapphire.

I've been playing way too much Payday lately with some friends. In just the matter of a few days, I've already went from Infamy II to III. Then again, this new beta update is great in terms of XP.
GO Bank and Framing Frame has to be the worst heists I've done lately. Too many civies spawning on GO Bank and being hit hard on the third day of Framing Frame.

Last edited:
I have so many games i'm into, i'm currently into pokemon x, final fantasy xiii-3 and tales of xillia 2. So little time so many games lol I had to make a list of games i'd started and unfinished since there were so many.

Finally finished Tomb Raider 2013, it was about time. Not that I didn't like the game but I had it on Steam and I don't like playing on my computer.

I also decided to get back into this Mass Effect 3 save file I started about 8 months ago. I'm so bad at it after going so long without playing lol

Surprisingly I've managed to put AC:NL down and now Pok?mon X has taken over my attention. Started it a few of days ago and I'm enjoying it so much more than I expected to!

Right now?

If I am not playing Fire Emblem Awakening, I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Back