• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy

Sloane

Bells
Switch
6586-0330-4619
Fortune Cookie
Hi, I'm Sloane! I've been playing AC on and off for a few years now. I'm currently working on a witchcore island. Thrilled to be here. ^^

Welcome, Sloane. 👋🎲 If you're working on a Witchcore island, shouldn't the thread have been titled uh... "Tee-hee-hee-hee!"? 🧹🧙‍♀️🌙 I don't know how Witches say hello, but Cowboys say howdy. 🤠 I have seen other users on this forum who enjoy witch related decor, so hopefully you all can share some ideas for your upcoming island! 🧠🤝🧠

Hi Sloane, welcome to TBT! I hope you have a wonderful time here! Best of luck with your witchcore island!

Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Thank you both!

Yes, New Horizons is my first AC game (I passed up the chance to play City Folk when it came out). I do want to try my hand at New Leaf.

I sure do! Off the top of my head, I really like Diana, Kiki, Roswell and Deena. I actually just ordered Deena's amiibo card.

Welcome to the forums, Sloane! ✨ I hope you enjoy it here!

ACNH was my first AC game too (other than the Pocket Camp app). 😊 Have you restarted your island to make your witchcore island, or are you still using your original island? Do you have any specific villagers in mind for it? 😊🏝️

I should give Pocket Camp another go. I'm bitter because they have so many cool items I wish NH had, lol.

Oh I've been a chronic restarter. I've had this island for a couple of months now, and it's coming along. As far as villagers go, apart from the ones I've mentioned earlier, I'm cool with whatever.

I should give Pocket Camp another go. I'm bitter because they have so many cool items I wish NH had, lol.

Oh I've been a chronic restarter. I've had this island for a couple of months now, and it's coming along. As far as villagers go, apart from the ones I've mentioned earlier, I'm cool with whatever.

Oh, I can't play Pocket Camp anymore because the temptation to spend RL money is too strong! 😂 I agree though! There's a lot of nice items that I would love to see in NH!

Back