• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

Guacamelee - Super Turbo Championship Edition. By FAR the BEST Wii U eShop title excluding Shovel Knight AND one of the best exploration "a la Metroidvania" games to be released. Slightly under Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night for its genre but still a landmark for its design, humor and combat mechanics. I LOVE this game!

Last edited:
I'm playing through Yoshi's New Island. I like it but for some odd reason, it makes me nauseous though so I can only play through it in short bursts.
I really should work on playing more than one game at once.

I'm playing through Yoshi's New Island. I like it but for some odd reason, it makes me nauseous though so I can only play through it in short bursts.
I really should work on playing more than one game at once.

Have you played the original on the SNES and GBA? Worth every penny. Every single penny. I would buy it again if I could.

i restarted my pokemon x game, and it's been fun! i actually found a shiny barboach on route 14 without even chain fishing, which was really shocking.

i restarted my pokemon x game, and it's been fun! i actually found a shiny barboach on route 14 without even chain fishing, which was really shocking.

Cool, that's a really lucky find. Were you able to catch it?

Last edited:
I'm playing at least like 10 games right now, but at the moment now that I've beaten Final Fantasy I (GBA) a few days ago, I'm only focusing on two: Harvest Moon and Paper Mario 64.

Finally, finally almost done with boring Winter in HM: A New Beginning, so I've been playing more now that I have Spring to look forward to. And as for Paper Mario I still have a lot of collecting to do (badges, star pieces, and 6 recipes to go) so I won't be beating Bowser for a while now.

I first played HM: A New Beginning for quiet a long time. But now I am already bored and I am still in Winter of year 1.
I am planning to reset my ACNL game and start over. I really want perfect cherry's in my town instead of pears. And I am also not quiet happy with the villagers in my town. All villagers I love the most decided to move. :c So I decided to make a fresh start.

I first played HM: A New Beginning for quiet a long time. But now I am already bored and I am still in Winter of year 1.

I felt the same, which is why I started playing it less and less. But then I hit a point where I finally had money, a few extra hours in a day, upgraded tools, so on and so forth, and suddenly things started happening. I feel now like I'm really starting to make progress.

Nothing, right now...waiting for my new laptop to come in already!

Started playing Deus Ex Human Revolution yesterday. Apart from that I've been playing jubeat and reflec beat on iOS on and off.

Replaying Super Paper Mario for probably the fifth time.
Of course, also playing ACNL.
Additionally, I'm also playing League of Legends and MapleStory @_@

3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Pokemon HeartGold. May pick up where I left off with playing A Link Between Worlds and Disney Magical World.

PS3: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, BioShock, BioShock Infinite, Ni No Kuni, Minecraft, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and Little Big Planet.

ACNL, I've been falling behind on days, I don't think the villagers like me xD
And Pokemon X. I wanna do the National Dex completion
And Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the Master Quest is hard ;-;

Despite waiting for my laptop, I decided to play some games anyways...1 or 2 games didn't work so I ended up playing some Serious Sam(such a fun FPS)!

Last edited:
Back