• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tabletop games

Hanami

bittersweet
Bells
Nightmare Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Dreamy Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
I love tabletop games! I'm currently thinking of organizing a game night with friends. I currently own a few games, but am looking to expand my collection.

Do you like/play tabletop games (e.g. board games, party games, card games)? What tabletop games do you own? Which one is your favorite, and why?

Omg, we have so many games. Guess it depends on the type of game you like, but some of the ones we play-

For cards -
Bourré
Hand and foot
Spades
Cards against humanity (but for some sets, depends on age group you're playing with, some aren't designed for younger kids)
Guillotine- simple, goes quick, mostly fun for the novelty
Magic the gathering, usually commander

Unique fun -
Lightning reaction reloaded. Super fun game! Everyone grabs a handle, and at a certain point the game will signal. Then everyone presses the button on their handle. Last one to press gets an electric shock. If you press early, it's a more painful shock, lol.
Shocktato - like hot potato. You pass it around til the sound stops, and someone gets a surprise shock, haha. It's kind of hilarious, but better to play outside, because that potato gets thrown sometimes.

Ticket to ride. - board game, decent

And an oddball kids game that i love, and everyone else in my family hates. Hedbanz. I mean, it's for kids. You just try to guess what you are. Easy.

I love playing board games and while I didn't get a chance to play them for many many years, I'm lucky to have recently made a friend who also LOVES board games and she has a similar taste in them to me... and she has a HUGE collection!

Now, since we always play different games I haven't played the same game twice with her. LOL

A game that used to be my favourite long ago was Dominion, a deck building game. I do quite like games that have a feeling of power progression during the span of the game and deckbuilding games are of course excellent in that.

I like playing board games, but nothing too hardcore where we're gonna be there for 3+ hours. 😬 They're usually more fun with 3-4 players, but getting that to happen isn't very common for me and when it does happen, they always gang up against me! 😠 I like Monopoly, Scrabble, Tetris (the board game) and Game of Life. More traditional ones like Backgammon and Ludo are cool too. 😁 I have a few "board games" I've come up with too, but those are even less likely to be played with others. The avatar I made and use is based off one such game... 🤫🎲

I have a chess board permanently set up in my room. It doesn't get much use though.

I also play dominos with my mom sometimes. She's more strategically minded and usually out scores me.

Back