• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

does anyone here still play AC:GCN regularly?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
I honestly go through phases of playing it, though I would say that is technically my definition of playing regularly since I don't actually play video games much anyway haha. I've picked it back up and I've been playing pretty consistently for at least a week now, hoping to complete my encyclopedias and museum soon. 😄

I play it for a few weeks at a time every year or so... A friend of mine has been playing her town again recently and it's making me want to get back to it soon lol

I try to play all the games regularly, but I usually slack off. But if I wanna play AC I usually pick AC GCN or NL. Short answer: no unfortunately.
Although I have been playing more bc of BrianMP16’s AC GCN Town Tickets Program, I love it!

Every once in a while I'll hop on and play a little bit. I'm wanting to get my office set up with a CRT TV so I can have the old school game cube vibes.

I've been playing it on and off on my phone but I'm clearly not great at technical stuff bc it kind of lags in more "crowded" areas. That also causes the sound to distort. I play it in small chunks here and there and overall enjoy it! I wish they'd make some kind of Switch port.

Not really! I'm glad the people here are still playing but its limits like the storage are keeping me from beginning a save. Plus, I was born way after the game was released...

I just started playing it regularly with some friends online via gamecube and I am loving it. The fact that modern emulators support the gba link cable and the ereader means I get to experience the game's features to the fullest and it is really fascinating to see how different the games original design is from future games!

Would I recommend folks play Animal Frossing GCN alone? That depends on the person. Would I recommend it if you are playing with a group? Absolutely!

I've tried getting into it a couple times in the last year but after having grown accustomed to the quality of life features in the newer games, I have trouble sticking with it.

Back