• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

Replaying A link between worlds
Acnl of course
Trying to 100% Kirby triple deluxe (85%)

I'm trying to talk myself into actually beating Oracle of seasons

3DS:
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Urban Trial Freestyle
- Pok?mon Link: Battle!
- Tomodachi Life

Wii U:
- Child of Light

PC:
- Spec Ops: The Line

3DS:
Tomodatchi Life
Mario Party Island Tour

DS:
Warioware Touched
Legendary Starfy

WiiU:
DuckTales Remastered
Shovel Knight
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Wii:
Cruisi'n

PS3:
Hyperdimention Neptunia
Crazy Taxi
Sonic Generations

play all the things

DS/GBA I just started up The Legend of Zelda. GBA cartridge on my DS. I'm not used to a d-pad so I'm doing horrible at it, lol.

3ds Animal Crossing New Leaf. I really need to check up on my tomodachi life people, but they're so demanding, I feel like I can't make them happy at all.

WiiU Mario Kart 8

Currently playing Unturned on Steam. Pretty ok so far! It's like... Minecraft meets Rust and Day-Z.

i'm playing Persona 4 again, Bravely Default, and Professor Layton: Diabolical Box (need to catch up with this series zzzz)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also playing Walking Dead season 2 on steam

ACNL
LoL
Grand Chase(...currently 1 hour of gameplay idk)
soontobe Minecraft
CS:GO
Battleblocktheateristhebestgameever :bbtcat:
S4 League(???)
pcgamesftw???idk

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Looking forward to the remake of the original trilogy which will come to Europe this Winter. Given that I've played Dual Destinies first and am now playing Apollo Justice, I'll have played them completely out of order, hahaha. Oh well. :)

Last edited:
Other than ACNL.
Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak, that GBA game I wanted so bad as a kid...and....it's a great game...though I did use Gamefaqs to find out stuff that I can't figure out because.....I R STUPID.

Just started Bravely Default and Nintendogs. Having a 3ds is quite time consuming...

Currently playing through Ghost Trick Phantom Detective for the first time and loving the little nods to Ace Attorney in there. Dat cute lil doggy though. <3

Considering replaying Ace Attorney - Investigations, Apollo Justice, JFA, and T&T. Not the original one, though, I'm getting my fill of that one in a blind LP someone's doing. Omg the pain xD

ACNL, obviously, is on the list. And Pokemon is forever.

I'm currently playing, besides Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, Harvest Moon: A Tale Between Two Towns and I'm slowly getting back to League of Legends, Pok?mon X and a bunch of games from my childhood like Mario Party DS. xd

Back