Creepy Resident: Coco

I swear, when I woke up and saw this house behind mine, I was thinking, "Oh, how lovely. A new townie!" So I walk in and am rather mortified.. Coco has no EYES... Just...dark...HOLES. I was a bit shocked to say the least. So I introduced myself and skipped a whole week. Got a letter from her saying she enjoyed my town. xD

And Ribbot creeps me out too. But I really want his furniture... lol

She's a Gyroid bunny >.>

Hmm, I quite like her cause she's a bit unusual, but I agree, she's very creepy especially because of them black holes for eyes o_o

She is cute to me and also is my beginning villagers =x but now I have let her go to someone who will love her more than me~

I adore her! She's the cutest little bunny ever <3 And she's just so funny when she talks about looking closer at the gyroids and notice their personality. But then again; she does seem to be able to relate a bit to them with those eyes. She's cute and a bit creepy!

omg coco. i've never actually had her in my town but i've seen her around and... i honestly can't decided if i find her creepy or cute. i mean, at first glance she's pretty creepy but i can still see why some people find her cute. it would probably help if her house didn't look like that though, maybe add some lovely furniture and a cute dress and she'd look less freaky.

Coco's too cute. Me and my sister loved her in wild world and always dreamed of having her in our towns.

Coco's adorable. <3
She and Phoebe are forever residents. They're the best neighbors in AC I could ask for.

Oh wow. I wouldn't like her anywhere near my town. Gosh she's horrible and ugly. She belongs in Zombi U and not in Animal Crossing : New Leaf.

If I ever saw her, I'd be like : where's my silver stake ?

And she's sharing her name with Ozzie in the French build of the game. In French her name's Coco while Ozzie's name is Koko... And Ozzie looks way better.

Last edited:
I've never once found her creepy at all ! I had her in my gc town and I always thought she was the cutest sweetest thing ever :)

I had Coco on City Folk and got kinda freaked out at first. I ended up loving her, though <3

Last edited:
I think she's a cutie. I really loved having her.
She's supposedly based off a coconut which I think is adorable...
unlike that one sheep who when she opens her eyes and there's nothing there...talk about creeepy.

I happen to like Coco because her face is funny. She can't make an angry face or a smile. If someone tried to jab her in the eye with their finger, it would get stuck.

I find to like coco, not because she's just cute but because I think it's kinda mean that a lot of people assume her to be absolutely hideous. I mean that's kinda of wrong to say to anyone especially a girl. In fact I'm thinking of 2 last dreamiest to get because I want my villagers to be the misfits of the animal crossing community. I'm actually now legitimately considering having her as a dreamy because she doesn't creep me out or make me like her because of her appearance but piques my interest to who she is as a person. I think that's one of the points people miss about coco, besides her appearance

Last edited:
Back