Contest CONTEST CLOSED - WINNERS POSTED - SIDEBAR LINEUPS OF: πŸ’œ5 PURPLE VIOLETS COLLECTIBLES 🀍5 WHITE VIOLETS or πŸ’›5 YELLOW VIOLETS

E40F13BD-2BCE-44C6-B844-14E9F50F23D4.jpegBUMPING83B5594D-DC8C-43B5-8537-71D28532C1EF.jpeg

I'll enter again, this time for the white violets (if that's okay of course!) with my favorite spring flower, Trillium! Also known as "wake robins", they're native to my area and pop up right when spring starts, the white petals then turn to pink as the flower wilts. I love the three petals and three leaves, some of them can get pretty big, I just think they're just magical.
thumbnail_MVIMG_20190329_171001.jpg
thumbnail_MVIMG_20190417_143849.jpg

of course i left this until last minute but hopefully i’m not too late 😬. there’s a lot of things that i love about spring but my #1 favourite thing will always be the anniversary of bringing my cat home (may 21st!). i’ve had her for 11 years and i’ll forever be grateful that i got the chance to know her and love her. πŸ–€

honestly, i’d be happy with any of the violets but i’ll enter for the purple ones! thank you for doing this, it’s so generous of you!

and of course...
6F6A2591-8D41-45E5-B2FB-1699F49C06E6.jpeg

ahhh i know this is so last minute but ill be entering for the purple violets one more time! one of my closest friends’ birthday is coming up really soon and i’d like to surprise her with some purple violets! here’s a cute lil photo i found that relates to her and spring!
1615909773127.jpeg

OK ... I think I am up to date on acknowledging all the entries! Thank you everyone!
This is open until midnight, my time ... Pacific standard time
Still time to enter!
πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›

tysm for the bells you didn’t have to really!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί tysm for the giveaway as well <3

congrats to the winners!! and tysm @The Pennifer for the giveaway and the tbt! that was awfully kind of you and i really appreciate it! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ

Last edited:
Thank you so much Pennifer!!! ❀❀❀
I was confused why I had so many notifications πŸ˜‚

I'll have to fix up my lineup after work :)

Happy spring everyone!!!

Thanks for the giveaway ❀️

Thank you so much Pennifer!!! ❀❀❀
I was confused why I had so many notifications πŸ˜‚

I'll have to fix up my lineup after work :)

Happy spring everyone!!!
You’re very welcome!! Enjoy! πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’›

Thank you so much for the bells, Pennifer!

I wanted to enter again but totally forgot, and wanted to post my favorite flower.
I'm gonna post it now anyways!
It's the Snapdragon!! I always used to love making them "talk" when I was a kid. :)

snapdragonorange1.jpg

Thank you so much for the bells, Pennifer!

I wanted to enter again but totally forgot, and wanted to post my favorite flower.
I'm gonna post it now anyways!
It's the Snapdragon!! I always used to love making them "talk" when I was a kid. :)

snapdragonorange1.jpg
Aw, you’re very welcome! I love snapdragons too but I never thought of trying to play with them and make them talk! What a cool idea!
I did play stick dolls and dress them with dandelion skirts lol πŸ˜‚

Aw, you’re very welcome! I love snapdragons too but I never thought of trying to play with them and make them talk! What a cool idea!
I did play stick dolls and dress them with dandelion skirts lol πŸ˜‚

Oh you definitely have to try it!! I still make them talk to this day haha.
And your dandelion skirts sound absolutely fabulous! :LOL:
Nature is so entertaining :D

Back