Contest CONTEST CLOSED - WINNERS POSTED - SIDEBAR LINEUPS OF: πŸ’œ5 PURPLE VIOLETS COLLECTIBLES 🀍5 WHITE VIOLETS or πŸ’›5 YELLOW VIOLETS

The Pennifer

πŸ’™ Bye, Lulu πŸ’™
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›

I am re-running my previous ccontest thread and giving away Violet collectables this time! - enough to make a full line as a stand alone set.
Are you new to the forums, or do you just lack the bells to buy the collectables you would like to display in your side bar?
I feel in the mood to clean out some of my horde of collectables and so I am going to offer the opportunity to win on of the following 5 item sets:

WIN: 5 PURPLE VIOLETS 9BB8B4D0-1D01-4966-A2B1-6A3B042895C3.png

WIN: 5 WHITE VIOLETS. 0E6B81C8-280D-48F2-A9DF-FEAEA7F2AD24.png

WIN: 5 YELLOW VIOLETS 2021AA76-BDCD-4ECC-A41C-C373E5B33E70.png

It’s simple to enter just tell me which set you would like to try for. And this time include something that you love about Spring, flowers, or something funny πŸ˜„
I will be choosing the winner for each set by the entry I like the best ❣
Contest runs from post date today, Thursday, March 11 to Tuesday March 16 ... you can more than once, 1X daily if you like.

ANNOUNCING CONTEST WINNERS:
Thank you for all the entries! You made it difficult for me to choose just one winner ... after much deliberation here they are:

1616005788166.png
5 Purple Violets - Firesquids ... (haha Spring thunderstorms stats)

1616005823543.png
5 White Violets - deanapants ... craving the sunshineβ˜€ me too!

1616005858250.png
5 Yellow Violets - Plainbluetees ... Spring and walking the dogs! πŸ’›

Again, just because I like to, Everyone else will get a gift

🎁 πŸ’° 20 bells just for entering:

Hype
Kirbyz
SpaceTokki77
Velo
xara
Jam86
Tosca
syub
tiffanistar

πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›

5 PURPLE VIOLETS: Hype, Firesquids X2, Kirbyz, SpaceTokki77 X2, Velo, xara

5 WHITE VIOLETS: Jam86, Tosca, deanapants, Firesquids

5 YELLOW VIOLETS: Plainbluetees, syub, SpaceTokki77, tiffanistar, kirbyz

πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’›

Last edited:
tysm for another chance at this hehe 😊
i'd love to enter for the white violets πŸ’•

spring is my favourite season so there's a lot i love about it, but the thing i love most is that this is the time of year for cherry-blossoms, which is the most beautiful part of nature imo 🌸

also here is a picture that isn't related to spring but i still found hilarious because i can relate to it haha
Screenshot_20210308-153629.jpg

I'll enter for the purple violets
I love the fact I become a snot rocket from allergies and everyone thinks I'm spreading covid 19. 🀣

Thanks for the giveaway! I’d love to enter for the yellow violets... one thing I love about spring was finally getting to take my dogs for walks when I lived in the Midwest. They are bundles of joy and love going out!

thanks for another giveaway! id love to enter for the yellow violets ^^
something i love about spring are the flowers, and i love whenever it rains during spring bc its always so nice outside <3

Thanks for doing this! I’d love to enter for the white violets. <3

My favorite thing about Spring is the weather! I usually love cold weather, but I’m ready to start wearing t-shirts, haha. I’m generally dreading Spring because I have awful allergies, but hopefully they won’t be as bad this year! :D

would love to enter for the yellow violets πŸ™‚
here is a meme that i like to look at when i’m sad. it relates to spring!
1615576138255.jpeg

Last edited:
thanks for another giveaway pennifer! id love to enter for the purple violets, they’re so cute! πŸ’–

my birthday is in spring so i guess im kind of biased, but i love the scent of the flowers after a heavy rain. whenever it does rain, i like to sit on the chair on my porch and just watch it and enjoy the fresh air for a while. it lets me clear my brain and think, and the sound is soothing. i usually help my mom plant and take care of the flowers on our front yard, i guess i have a green thumb, but i just really love flowers! they’re not only beautiful, but they make our house look fresh and well taken care of, so they’re perfect!

Thanks Penn for another generous giveaway πŸ’œ I don’t need anything but just wanted to share a little spring positivity. A song that is very special in my life and I hope you don’t mind ❀️

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose

oh thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

I like spring because my birthday is right after the start of spring on March 27th! And ya know it's not 12Β° F outside anymore.

Can I enter for the yellow?

Thanks Penn for another generous giveaway πŸ’œ I don’t need anything but just wanted to share a little spring positivity. A song that is very special in my life and I hope you don’t mind ❀

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose
Thank you ❀️ 🌹❀️ ... I absolutely love this song too! I just went and listened to Bette’s beautiful rendition again ... I don’t know your story, Luv, but this is a truly beautiful song that touches the hearts of so many! ❀️🌹❀️

hi! i see that it’s allowed to enter more than once, so i’ll just be entering once more for the purple violets if that’s ok, my friend would love some.
i found this adorable image, and i thought i’d include it since i love bunnies πŸ’œ
1615604839271.jpeg

I'd like to enter for the purple violets please!!

What I love about spring is that it's finally warm and the ice and winter sadness melts away! Winters here can be tough, so spring is always so enlightening. Plus it's like the perfect weather - not too hot and not too cold.
The summer heat is not something I look forward to!

Screenshot_20200704-101454_WEBTOON.jpg

I would like to enter for the white violets please πŸ˜‡ Thanks for this giveaway!

My favourite thing about spring is mostly just the sunshine / ability to be outside. Every winter I seem to convince myself that I'm totally fine and I don't mind winter because I mostly stay inside anyways but when spring rolls around it's like my passion for the outdoors just reignites.

id also like to enter once again, but this time for yellow violets for my dear friend since i see she’d like them! 😊

just wanted to add a picture of a lavender flower, as it’s her favourite kind! we actually grow lavender in my front yard, not atm as winter just passed, but hopefully when spring finally comes along and the weather is good we can replant them! instead. i found this cute picture of it on the internet to embody spring’s evergreen lavender flowers!

D92946E6-35E1-4983-BAA7-C26811DA30EE.jpeg

I'll enter a second time for purple violets with my dog Moxxi's favorite thing about spring, playing with the hose.
The hose is hands down her favorite toy, she'll even pick it up and bring it to me, she loves to chase it around the yard and get blasted in the face with it. She's a rescue so it makes me so happy to see her loving life. πŸΆπŸ’—
thumbnail_IMG_20190318_171633_1.jpg

Back